British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Falcon1983

Lewis Bridger Returns

52 minutes ago, stevehone said:

might put more thought into his racing

He’s had a few chances now though.

I delighted when Bridger signed for Berwick a few seasons back, he looked the part, turned up with immaculate equipment and came over as very professional. Things then started to go wrong, first machinery, then loss of form, then missing meetings. Very talented rider but with Lewis there always seems a back story.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Dakota North...

Steen Jensen after a 9 year break

Edited by Normski

20 hours ago, wtf said:

Name me one rider who's career moved forward on the Rob Painter Team Revolution Jawa sponsored programme. 

Steve Worral?

Mark Courtenay was another who returned to the sport after a gap of seven years due part to serving a prison sentence and put in some decent scores for Glasgow and Rye House.

20 hours ago, wtf said:

Name me one rider who's career moved forward on the Rob Painter Team Revolution Jawa sponsored programme. The idea of Lewis having the bikes looked after elsewhere and him just riding them was a good one. Just entirely the wrong bikes (Engines). It was like night and day when he got back on some decent kit

Sadly very true, nice idea and the potential was there to expose riders to better equipment than they were used to. But GM or Jawa if the engines aren't set to the riders liking and built for the home tracks the bikes will always struggle. Danny King had the right idea namely taking the rolling gear and using his own engines.

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2021 at 12:44 PM, Gambo said:

After Easter?

nah after the season ends

On 1/21/2021 at 8:36 AM, iainb said:

Steve Worral?

and Lewis Kerr.

On 1/21/2021 at 8:52 AM, steve roberts said:

Mark Courtenay was another who returned to the sport after a gap of seven years due part to serving a prison sentence and put in some decent scores for Glasgow and Rye House.

Malcolm Holloway and Graham Jones were two others maybe at a lower level but so be it.Chris Louis also gets forgotten he had bad injuries and came back and rode at a decent level (  below his best).

Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1

I hope Lewis can comeback with a bang the best of luck to him.For me the most important thing for Lewis is to enjoy his speedway again if that happens he can do well.