British Speedway Forum
TotallyHonestJohn

SGB Championship 2021 Confirmed Signings

2 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

Certainly is! Doh......

Divvint worry, al keep ye reet mate.  :t:

I thought it was already said that Crump is now on an 8pt average as he's missed yet another year of British speedway?

From my understanding last year he was due to start on 8.21 but now it's 8. Meaning his Championship average will be 12

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

There will probably be an announcement that for Team Building purposes (and to assist Plymouth in tracking a reasonable team) the maximum Championship rider average will be 12.00

The actual (converted) average will probably be used in the rolling averages calculation once enough fixtures have been completed.

Where theres a will theres a way!!!!!

It's usually after 4H & 4A that they get a Rolling Average, but you cannot incorporate the 12 point starting average in the RA.

16 hours ago, Gambo said:

It's usually after 4H & 4A that they get a Rolling Average, but you cannot incorporate the 12 point starting average in the RA.

Yes sorry I phrased that a bit wrongly. I wonder if the 4H/4A will change in what in effect will be a curtailed season.

Also being new to the Championship do Cup and League scores both count or is it just League?

5 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Yes sorry I phrased that a bit wrongly. I wonder if the 4H/4A will change in what in effect will be a curtailed season.

Also being new to the Championship do Cup and League scores both count or is it just League?

Just the League, where everyone 'should' have the same No. of matches.

• Like 1

Looks like the Championship fixtures will be out in the next hour

How long before  a "promoter" lodges an appeal and rides "under protest"  against  Plymouth for tracking Jason Crump in their team ?

There's a few " promoters" that come to mind who would do this ...... no names no clues .

• Confused 1

Them promotors had just as much right to approach Jason themselves, don't see what the problem is? Won't be the best rider in the league anyway

Plymouth's line up looks very attractive  for the neutral fan - should draw some decent crowds on thir travels. 

Looks like a very interesting and varied selection of riders across all the team to go an watch. The "rising star" programme has it a bout right with just one per team ..... you can carry one rabbit and still see some good entertainment.

4 hours ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Plymouth's line up looks very attractive  for the neutral fan - should draw some decent crowds on thir travels. 

Looks like a very interesting and varied selection of riders across all the team to go an watch. The "rising star" programme has it a bout right with just one per team ..... you can carry one rabbit and still see some good entertainment.

workys rabbit worked quite well one year .

• Like 1

No matter which team has him, Crump = Bums on Seats.

Edited by comet49

Wrong place

Edited by Bandit59
Wrong place