British Speedway Forum
enotian

Who are the Rising Stars?

53 minutes ago, Mr Bump said:

Carl Wilkinson?

If that is a response to my earlier comment then Yes.

If they expand the scheme to cover both reserve berths in 2022 I guess we'll see Paul Hurry as a rising star.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HGould said:

Seems a lot of people have seen a secret list? 

So which Promoters have broken the code or which forum Members are telling porkies. 

Hopefully the latter otherwise the Chairman might need to investigate. 

Whoops 

It's not a secret riders and parents are being informed first , and no promoters have divulged the info it was sent directly from the scb at acu house.

no lies been old so unfortunately there is no conspiracy and no investigation needed.

Would suggest from your post you aren't a rider, parent of a rider or official of a club or the bspl so why would you need to know just yet 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

It's not a secret riders and parents are being informed first , and no promoters have divulged the info it was sent directly from the scb at acu house.

no lies been old so unfortunately there is no conspiracy and no investigation needed.

Would suggest from your post you aren't a rider, parent of a rider or official of a club or the bspl so why would you need to know just yet 

Are you a parent of a rider or official of a club or the bspl phil? You seem to be well informed. 

Just now, lewy said:

Are you a parent of a rider or official of a club or the bspl phil? You seem to be well informed. 

Yep 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

Yep 

Which one? Is it a secret lol I,m thinking a parent from your posts

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mr Bump said:

Carl Wilkinson?

Sold all his gear recently.

23 minutes ago, lewy said:

Which one? Is it a secret lol I,m thinking a parent from your posts

Might be The Chairman.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HGould said:

Might be The Chairman.. 

Could well be he's very protective over scunthorpe lol

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, lewy said:

Could well be he's very protective over scunthorpe lol

In fairness mate I'm protective over scunthorpe because I was born and bred there. It's the team I followed in the 70s and 80s and again since 2005. The club and its owner have been a major part in the development of my lad as a rider and for which we shall be eternally grateful. I make no secret of who I am and have said on many occasions that Luke Harrison the current 250cc champion is my son 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

In fairness mate I'm protective over scunthorpe because I was born and bred there. It's the team I followed in the 70s and 80s and again since 2005. The club and its owner have been a major part in the development of my lad as a rider and for which we shall be eternally grateful. I make no secret of who I am and have said on many occasions that Luke Harrison the current 250cc champion is my son 

Fair play mate nothing wrong with being passionate about your club,good luck to your lad aswell this season i will look out for him

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

Can we expect to see him at Wolves this season?

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

Yes we truly hope so .

Great I will look forward to that he has always been impressive round monmore

• Like 1

13 hours ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

Best of luck for Luke this season and future,have watch him at Berwick over the last couple of year ,what an entertainer he is.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

Maybe just an investigation into how the FIM today published the draft list??!!  Albeit Somerset's fixtures are still included!!