British Speedway Forum
Marksman

Plymouth Gladiators 2021

Best of luck to Plymouth they are certainly going for it.

They will certainly put bums on seats assuming we can get attending anytime soon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/9/2021 at 6:26 PM, lewy said:

Season tickets are on sale for the gladiators on Plymouth-speedway.com 

Where else would you expect to find one?

• Confused 1

On 3/11/2021 at 10:15 AM, Gazc said:

Best of luck to Plymouth they are certainly going for it.

They will certainly put bums on seats assuming we can get attending anytime soon.

I don't think we will be challenging for honours, but it is definitely an unusual situation to have two no1s from the league above in your team ,may have a chance in the championship pairs if they take place though:rolleyes:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lewy said:

I don't think we will be challenging for honours, but it is definitely an unusual situation to have two no1s from the league above in your team ,may have a chance in the championship pairs if they take place though:rolleyes:

That's an interesting thought.  

Let's imagine that everything goes well, crowds return and there is a Championship Pairs (at Somerset, a handy neutral venue, the night before Cardiff) featuring all twelve clubs. 

A Plymouth walkover - - or are there any other opinions? 

11 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

That's an interesting thought.  

Let's imagine that everything goes well, crowds return and there is a Championship Pairs (at Somerset, a handy neutral venue, the night before Cardiff) featuring all twelve clubs. 

A Plymouth walkover - - or are there any other opinions? 

I never said a walkover:nono:I just said a chance :rolleyes:

• Like 1

As Somerset has withdrawn from the league in 2021, will they be allowed to run the Championship Pairs this year as they have no Track Licence.

If we are allowed to travel this summer, will there be enough room for any travelling support at plymouth this year?

2 hours ago, Petecc said:

If we are allowed to travel this summer, will there be enough room for any travelling support at plymouth this year?

Entrance is by online ticket purchased in advance on a first come, first served basis. Get in early if you plan to travel would be my advice.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Dickie Head said:

Entrance is by online ticket purchased in advance on a first come, first served basis. Get in early if you plan to travel would be my advice.

Quite right tickets will be in high demand also the club has had a good response for season tickets which of course will guarantee you entry.

• Like 1

On 3/16/2021 at 8:04 PM, scampispeedway said:

As Somerset has withdrawn from the league in 2021, will they be allowed to run the Championship Pairs this year as they have no Track Licence.

Garry May has already confirmed Somerset are able and willing to run the Pairs - but depends if they are offered the chance to do so.

• Like 1

They may not get it with debbie Hancock not being on the bspl board of directors now? But it is the best place to run it on the night before Cardiff 

On 3/18/2021 at 8:39 PM, lewy said:

Quite right tickets will be in high demand also the club has had a good response for season tickets which of course will guarantee you entry.

On line ticket office opens on 26th March.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Trackerman48 said:

They may not get it with debbie Hancock not being on the bspl board of directors now? But it is the best place to run it on the night before Cardiff 

Wouldn’t be the first time a promotion/team has been shafted and snubbed by the BSPA (BSPL) once they have decided to go against the grain and ‘gone rogue’. Hopefully that won’t be the case this time and there can be at least one meeting at Somerset this year.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Trackerman48 said:

Couldn't agree more but can you see Cardiff running as I can't .but let's blame the Bsp it makes for a good story 

• Thanks 1