British Speedway Forum
Marksman

Plymouth Gladiators 2021

2 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Have you been to Glasgow? stadium capacity would be a no- goer.IMo.More likely to be no GP in GB if Cardiff is cancelled,taken what rider restrictions might be in place if there is a 3rd wave of Pandemic.

Or it could be put back a couple of month as I've heard the Glastonbury festival have applied for a September licence to hold it then

34 minutes ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Or it could be put back a couple of month as I've heard the Glastonbury festival have applied for a September licence to hold it then

Don't think the WRU would be minded to cancel Autumn rugby schedule for the convenience of BSI. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/23/2021 at 3:33 PM, lewy said:

As far as I can see the fixtures are the same on the bspa site and the fact that the dates are on Tuesdays, which is Plymouths race night I would think they are correct 

They've changed it back around. 

Well done

• Thanks 1

Jason crump is in the country, self isolating atm hoping to get some laps in very soon 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Well done to the Plymouth management they have assembled a very attractive looking team - Crump and Pedersen will be box office at this level. Used to follow Reading up until they folded and then moved to Devon and have watched Somerset since 2014. I’ll definitely get down to Plymouth this season with the Rebels not running and I suspect a fair few Rebels fans will. It will just be great to see some live racing and the smell of methonal again. Hopefully all of the clubs that run make a success of it.

• Like 5

Having moved to Cornwall in the last few years, I’m looking forward to watching Plymouth this season. Season ticket sorted. I’m going to miss my first love, the Swindon Robins, and my second love the Rebs at Somerset, but going to put my Gladiators hat on now. With Crumpie leading the attack, what’s not to like?!!! 

Well done Plymouth for putting together such an attractive team for this season. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, EnglishRoundabout said:

Having moved to Cornwall in the last few years, I’m looking forward to watching Plymouth this season. Season ticket sorted. I’m going to miss my first love, the Swindon Robins, and my second love the Rebs at Somerset, but going to put my Gladiators hat on now. With Crumpie leading the attack, what’s not to like?!!! 

Well done Plymouth for putting together such an attractive team for this season. 

If you're married seems like the wife doesn't make the top 2, and maybe not on the podium with Crump and Plymouth after this year then??!! :rolleyes:

Edited by gazzac
  • Haha 2

Oh yeah, I forgot about the wife!!

• Haha 1

I'm staying in exmouth for the week Glasgow ar e the visitors will get my e tickets

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Watkins said:

I'm staying in exmouth for the week Glasgow ar e the visitors will get my e tickets

Don't leave it to late i believe season ticket sales have gone well and tickets for the 2 opening fixtures are selling well. 

• Like 1

Predictions for the opening match of the season? 

im going with.  Plymouth: 47 - 43 Glasgow. 

maybe optimistic but got to get behind the gladiators as my Home team.  Season ticket at the ready let’s get this season rolling. 

Does anyone know if there are any meetings on Plymouth’s reserved dates of 4th and 11th May?

28 minutes ago, EnglishRoundabout said:

Does anyone know if there are any meetings on Plymouth’s reserved dates of 4th and 11th May?

no meetings till after May 17th except behind closed doors ones at Berwick and Armadale in NL . 

3 hours ago, lewy said:

First meeting is may 18th against Glasgow. 

Even watching the updates will be progress after the 15 months we have had.

would have loved to be there but not to be.

• Like 2