British Speedway Forum
Marksman

Plymouth Gladiators 2021

Sorry for being at risk of repeating anybody whose already asked this - how many meetings are currently available for purchasing tickets?

3 hours ago, Najjer said:

Sorry for being at risk of repeating anybody whose already asked this - how many meetings are currently available for purchasing tickets?

2 Glasgow and Poole i think.

• Like 1

On 4/29/2021 at 10:04 AM, Dickie Head said:

Just out of interest why is the update on the SGB website today saying tickets go on sale on 11 May if Plymouth are already selling theirs or is this because it’s just for the first two matches ?

15 minutes ago, RebelDan said:

Just out of interest why is the update on the SGB website today saying tickets go on sale on 11 May if Plymouth are already selling theirs or is this because it’s just for the first two matches ?

Thats for the Premiership teams, not the Championship.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, BobC said:

Thats for the Premiership teams, not the Championship.

Ok thanks pal 

Steven goret is going to be a great signing for Plymouth imo,this season and future seasons 

• Like 1

On 4/28/2021 at 6:35 PM, Najjer said:

Go the whole hog & buy a season ticket, I have.  I can see plenty disappointed fans missing the first few meetings.  In the words of Fred Pontin " REMEMBER BOOK EARLY".

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ghosty said:

Go the whole hog & buy a season ticket, I have.  I can see plenty disappointed fans missing the first few meetings.  In the words of Fred Pontin " REMEMBER BOOK EARLY".

Haha, it’s abit of a trek from my house every week, just down the road from Somerset’s track, especially on a Tuesday night. I will definitely be down for at least 1 match all being well!  

Edited by Najjer

I’ve taken the step to purchase a season ticket. I think Plymouth is around 50 minutes from where I live. I do appreciate though that there are folk with much tighter schedules than I have these days. 

Looking forward to the 17th for sure.  Strangely, the last time I was at Plymouth was when Glasgow visited....led by Joe Screen. 

Up the Gladiators!!

• Like 3

Tickets for the Gladiators opener against Glasgow have sold out. No surprise really.

Any stream available to purchase next week .

23 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Any stream available to purchase next week .

Not heard of anything yet will let you know if I do Gazc.

7 minutes ago, lewy said:

Not heard of anything yet will let you know if I do Gazc.

Cheers lewy 

On 5/10/2021 at 4:31 PM, Dickie Head said:

Tickets for the Gladiators opener against Glasgow have sold out. No surprise really.

More tickets available just announced on the Speedway chatshow see Plymouth website and social media for details

• Like 3