British Speedway Forum
Marksman

Plymouth Gladiators 2021

4 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Don't think he was ever going to come to Newcastle as I had heard his lad is in a competition that day and he was going to go with him... not sure how true that was but it came form a good source...

Bjarne will be a good attraction if the meeting runs...

Regards
THJ

To be honest I couldn’t see Jason saying that   He’s not that type of bloke. However if it does turn to be true it would be pretty shocking 

5 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Don't think he was ever going to come to Newcastle as I had heard his lad is in a competition that day and he was going to go with him... not sure how true that was but it came form a good source...

Bjarne will be a good attraction if the meeting runs...

Regards
THJ

You need a better source:lol:

• Haha 1

Cook starting to come alive, he will be the big one of the three new ones. 

we could be one rider off a play off team….. im backing this team. 

• Like 1

Can anyone tell me when riders get new averages or how the averages/green sheet work this year.

intrigued with bowtell in good form and goret and rumul not so good form when/if a reserve change may come in. 

on top of that pedersen and crump to maybe get a lower average or if they maintain. However I know crumps only rode in the one meeting.

any help appreciated 

Normally at start of month, based on matches up to 23rd of previous month with new riders getting an average after 4 home and 4 away.

18 hours ago, motophotodan said:

To be honest I couldn’t see Jason saying that   He’s not that type of bloke. However if it does turn to be true it would be pretty shocking 

It is the 1st round of British Superbike Racing on the 27th, though.

• Thanks 1

I see the rescheduling of the Poole KOC match has been planned for 22 June - I am not sure it was a wise move to reschedule it the at the same time England play at the Euros? Of course many won’t be bothered about the football but I’m sure some will. 

On 6/17/2021 at 9:37 AM, RebelDan said:

I see the rescheduling of the Poole KOC match has been planned for 22 June - I am not sure it was a wise move to reschedule it the at the same time England play at the Euros? Of course many won’t be bothered about the football but I’m sure some will. 

Won’t make a difference I don’t think. Many people kept there tickets from the original date. Roll on Tuesday for a good evening of racing and hopefully another win for the gladiators. 

Any news on who is replacing Crump against Poole?

15 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Any news on who is replacing Crump against Poole?

Danny King would be nice:rolleyes:

• Haha 2

When do Plymouth put their Tuesday meeting preview up on their website/facebook etc?? I thought it was usually sooner than Sunday?!

On 6/18/2021 at 7:06 PM, lewy said:

Danny King would be nice:rolleyes:

He would indeed though  I think Poole would have something to say about it.

• Haha 1