British Speedway Forum
Marksman

Plymouth Gladiators 2021

On 6/18/2021 at 6:50 PM, Skidder1 said:

Any news on who is replacing Crump against Poole?

Richard Lawson is replacing Jason Crump

1 hour ago, motophotodan said:

It’s a bold move from the promotion but a very wise one at that. It’s no good calling in guests all the time. Get Luke in he will settle with the team and watch him rise then :) 

I'd disagree, they were far stronger with guests, allowed to use 3* riders & can choose a "horses for courses" policy!

Edit: just read they were told they had to make a change!

Edited by szkocjasid

16 hours ago, lewy said:

That's good to hear,thanks for the info, by the way we are no longer the devils :lol:

Sorry gladiators :D sharp starter is Luke and will give 100%. 

Creates quite a dynamic but chaotic reserve pairing at Plymouth with Bowtell and Ruddick just as likely to bang in a 5-1 for the Gladiators as a 0-5 against, Luke will also bring some stability to the team rather than the constant booking of guests.

On 6/21/2021 at 8:15 PM, IronScorpion said:

The ruling was from the SCB & not the BSP Ltd in which Jittendra has said was the SCB.

The SCB are merely puppets to the mafia bosses of the BSP L.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Twice on the GB website Plymouth have put a race on..what I don’t get is are they trying to promote good racing because I have yet to see one single pass or something to get excited about..is it about the sizeable crowd or the non entertaining races. 

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Shrimmy said:

Twice on the GB website Plymouth have put a race on..what I don’t get is are they trying to promote good racing because I have yet to see one single pass or something to get excited about..is it about the sizeable crowd or the non entertaining races. 

They're trying to perfect blue shale like what they have at scunthorpe

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, HGould said:

They're trying to perfect blue shale like what they have at scunthorpe

Always good racing and never a meeting abandoned due  to state of track;)

1 hour ago, Shrimmy said:

Can’t post a race of extreme passing if there isn’t any !

Why put them on then  I’m pretty sure first timers would not be enticed to go if that is supposed to be a good race as it states. 

53 minutes ago, Shrimmy said:

Or any speedway fan who hasn’t been before. 

Perhaps they are just showing everyone how poor they are at producing dust at the end of a meeting , scunny has got them beat on that score as well .

• Haha 2

Tickets for Plymouth’s home fixtures for July against Poole, Glasgow and Leicester have been put up on their website 

Tomorrow’s meeting v Newcastle postponed due to waterlogged track & poor weather forecast tomorrow. Will have to endure England trying to play football now!!

• Haha 1

Zanr keleher to you guys