British Speedway Forum
Marksman

Plymouth Gladiators 2021

12 hours ago, pitgate52 said:

And don't forget Ben Barker.

Kyle Newman is the reserve for the meeting.

• Like 1

On 9/4/2021 at 6:29 PM, lewy said:

Good looking line up for the gladiators 90th anniversary meeting, all the gladiators plus erik riss,Danny King,Chris Harris and Henry Atkins. Tues 7th September. 

What is the line up? I try to make a trip to Plymouth each year & this might be my day

1 hour ago, Technik said:

What is the line up? I try to make a trip to Plymouth each year & this might be my day

Bjarne pedersen ,zane keleher, Jason crump, zach cook,Richard Lawson, dillon ruml,Alfie Bowtell, Henry Atkins, Ben barker, Danny King,Chris Harris,erik riss,Kyle Newman (res)

• Thanks 1

So can I assume a 12 rider individual & this will be the riding order?

Pleased to see young Henry Atkin getting a run out after his injury. Also suprised to see Kyle Newman at reserve

Edited by Technik
add on
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Technik said:

Pleased to see young Henry Atkin getting a run out after his injury. Also suprised to see Kyle Newman at reserve

Individual meeting 12 qualifying heats then 3 finals A B & C plus 4 heats of Men in Black riding old machines. All heats are sponsored plus the finals with some big money for A final iirc £2000!!

3 hours ago, Technik said:

In between spannering for Zach unless the Holders and Kurtz are in town?!;)

43 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

So your saying Newman would be there anyway.

I know he is without a team at present but I didn't understand why he would travel to Plymouth just to be a reserve when I think he is possibly better than half of those nominated.

I think I would have put Henry Atkins at reserve. I know his father is the meeting sponsor but the lad has not raced this year since the injury. He may have had a session around the circuit or after a meeting but theres a big difference between practice & racing

32 minutes ago, Technik said:

So your saying Newman would be there anyway.

I know he is without a team at present but I didn't understand why he would travel to Plymouth just to be a reserve when I think he is possibly better than half of those nominated.

I think I would have put Henry Atkins at reserve. I know his father is the meeting sponsor but the lad has not raced this year since the injury. He may have had a session around the circuit or after a meeting but theres a big difference between practice & racing

Henry is one of our own.. Looking forward to seeing him back on a bike as much as I am any of the big names, regardless of how rusty he is.

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Ben Cook usually spanners for zach at Plymouth, although it will be good to see Kyle down here.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Redflag said:

Individual meeting 12 qualifying heats then 3 finals A B & C plus 4 heats of Men in Black riding old machines. All heats are sponsored plus the finals with some big money for A final iirc £2000!!

Richard Lawson has taken a knock tonight @ Wolves - will he be riding in the 90th. & if not who will replace him?

It appears Richard Lawson has a broken collerbone. Such a shame for the end of his season, nice bloke & always 100%

• Like 2

Is anyone going to the meeting tonight who would be able to text updates to the Updates site please? If so,  could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile phone number. 

Thanks 

16 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

£10k prize pot! Where’s all the Plymouth money coming from

No its not you have been fed the wrong info.:nono:

• Haha 1