British Speedway Forum
Marksman

Plymouth Gladiators 2021

2 hours ago, Ghosty said:

How about Nathan Stoneman on Henry Atkins bikes - that would be an option! With Mike Atkins as main team sponsor could be a possibility.........

Is Atkins the Rising Star?  And therefore need to be replaced by another Rising Star? Which might include Stoneman but might not.

1 hour ago, enotian said:

Is Atkins the Rising Star?  And therefore need to be replaced by another Rising Star? Which might include Stoneman but might not.

If Josh Bates (Sheffield) is a raising star then Nathan Stoneman must be............

2 hours ago, enotian said:

Both Atkins and Stoneman are 2* Rising Stars

NB. Ghosty,   Josh Bates is a 4 * Rising Star

Stoneman is a gamble at the best of times especially at CL level but with no other league racing to keep him sharp it strikes me as highly unlikely.  Id still wager it will be guests for a while then Knight.

11 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Stoneman is a gamble at the best of times especially at CL level but with no other league racing to keep him sharp it strikes me as highly unlikely.  Id still wager it will be guests for a while then Knight.

Can Knight really be classed as a rising star though? Or could they get Bowtell to become a rising star and use the added points at the first set of averages to sign someone even better. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Islander15 said:

Can Knight really be classed as a rising star though? Or could they get Bowtell to become a rising star and use the added points at the first set of averages to sign someone even better. 

The rule is that a "rising star" must be no older than Josh Bates. But Knight is, so can't be a rising star.

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Islander15 said:

Hes on the CL rising star list.  Plenty of questionable inclusions but if he is on there hes eligible 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Sherborne Green said:

I see Plymouth are announcing their first change of the season at noon tomorrow.

A replacement for Henry I would think.

This could be a another great move by the Plymouth promotion, can't wait 

• Like 1

Connor Bailey maybe

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Great move would be if its a replacement for Goret

Goret looked the most promising up at Scunny to be honest I wouldn’t be that tight on him !

14 minutes ago, Ryan555 said:

Goret looked the most promising up at Scunny to be honest I wouldn’t be that tight on him !

Time will tell but he didn't do much at Plymouth either and those performances are far more important