British Speedway Forum
Marksman

Plymouth Gladiators 2021

5 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

He's clearly disappointed but daft to put out a damning release against the Plymouth promotion as it all but knackers any chance he will get with another UK club. The facts are that he wasn't scoring enough points or even getting accolades of being competitive so he got longer with the Gladiators than he would have at many other teams. News flash Steven there are plenty of other riders who wash and prepare their own bikes, do the hard miles and still don't get the opportunities that have been afforded to you. You made the choice to head to another country and pursue your Speedway future and it didn't work out (only down side is that a Brit didn't get the place first time around and still hasn't). But so long, farewell, au revoir and don't let the door hit you on the ar$e on the way out.

we have already done more miles this season than him and nobody has even mentioned paying us for points travel and giving us facilities to clean our stuff

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Doners123 said:

Looking at the latest green sheet it seems to show that Alfie bowtell has moved to the rising star spot in place of Ruddick.

Garry May, master of the dark arts!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, StevePark said:

For those not on Facebook, this is what he said:

Today I left the Plymouth club, I cannot find my place in this club. I'm alone in England, with no family, and I don't get any help from this club I have to do everything on my own :

I wash my bikes, I prepare them, I do kilometers (11300 on 2 month) to cross the country and all that without a single helping hand. I am alone in everyday life and everyday life in a foreign country is not easy, especially when you are young and without family.

For example, several times I found myself stranded at airports because no one came to pick me up. Today I have to work on my departure but if no one gives me the opportunity it is not possible ... I take this opportunity to thank the few people who made the effort to help me.

I am a fighter and a volunteer Today, all I want is to evolve and learn how to be the best on the slopes.

I’m young and hopeful I need to practice my sport, I need to train every day to be on top.

Unfortunately, it turns out that is not possible with the Plymouth club … It is therefore time for me to leave and find another club, more human and supportive, where I can express my potential to the maximum.

The adventure is not over, stay tuned

Your support is helping me a lot.

Steven

Obviously wants his arse wiped for him as well. Spoilt brat comes to mind.

Poor little lamb,,, bless his cotton socks, or even woolly ones.

Edited by ruffdiamond

11 hours ago, StevePark said:

For those not on Facebook, this is what he said:

Today I left the Plymouth club, I cannot find my place in this club. I'm alone in England, with no family, and I don't get any help from this club I have to do everything on my own :

I wash my bikes, I prepare them, I do kilometers (11300 on 2 month) to cross the country and all that without a single helping hand. I am alone in everyday life and everyday life in a foreign country is not easy, especially when you are young and without family.

For example, several times I found myself stranded at airports because no one came to pick me up. Today I have to work on my departure but if no one gives me the opportunity it is not possible ... I take this opportunity to thank the few people who made the effort to help me.

I am a fighter and a volunteer Today, all I want is to evolve and learn how to be the best on the slopes.

I’m young and hopeful I need to practice my sport, I need to train every day to be on top.

Unfortunately, it turns out that is not possible with the Plymouth club … It is therefore time for me to leave and find another club, more human and supportive, where I can express my potential to the maximum.

The adventure is not over, stay tuned

Your support is helping me a lot.

Steven

Oh dear...

Think some of that might have been lost in translation... hope so anyway...

5 hours ago, Doners123 said:

Looking at the latest green sheet it seems to show that Alfie bowtell has moved to the rising star spot in place of Ruddick.

That's not how it works unfortunately 

Regards 

THJ 

4 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Oh dear...

That's not how it works unfortunately 

Regards 

THJ 

Plymouth have swopped their RS position to Bowtell, with Ruddick now in the 1-6.

13 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Oh dear...

In French (again copied and pasted off his Facebook page):

Aujourd'hui j'ai quitté le club de Plymouth, je ne trouver pas ma place dans ce club.

Je suis seul en Angleterre, sans famille, et je ne reçois aucune aide de ce club Je dois tout faire tout seul : je lave mes motos, je les prépare, je fais des kilomètres (11300 en 2 mois) pour traverser le pays et tout ça sans un seul coup de main.

Je suis seul dans la vie de tous les jours et la vie de tous les jours dans un pays étranger n'est pas facile, surtout quand on est jeune et sans famille. Par exemple, plusieurs fois je me suis retrouvée bloquée dans les aéroports car personne n'est venu me chercher.

Aujourd'hui je dois travailler sur mon départ mais si personne ne m'en donne l'opportunité ce n'est pas possible...

J'en profite pour remercier les quelques personnes qui ont fait l'effort de m'aider.

Je suis un combattant et un volontaire Aujourd'hui, tout ce que je veux, c'est évoluer et apprendre à être le meilleur sur les pistes.

Je suis jeune et plein d'espoir…

J'ai besoin de pratiquer mon sport, j'ai besoin de m'entraîner tous les jours pour être au top. Malheureusement, il s'avère que ce n'est pas possible avec le club de Plymouth…

Il est donc temps pour moi de partir et de trouver un autre club, plus humain et solidaire, où je peux exprimer mon potentiel au maximum.

L'aventure n'est pas terminée, restez connectésVotre soutien m'aide beaucoup.

Steven

Edited by StevePark

Mange tout Rodney, mange tout (sorry).

23 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Aujourd'hui j'ai quitté le club de Plymouth, je ne trouver pas ma place dans ce club.

Je suis seul en Angleterre, sans famille, et je ne reçois aucune aide de ce club Je dois tout faire tout seul : je lave mes motos, je les prépare, je fais des kilomètres (11300 en 2 mois) pour traverser le pays et tout ça sans un seul coup de main.

Je suis seul dans la vie de tous les jours et la vie de tous les jours dans un pays étranger n'est pas facile, surtout quand on est jeune et sans famille. Par exemple, plusieurs fois je me suis retrouvée bloquée dans les aéroports car personne n'est venu me chercher.

Aujourd'hui je dois travailler sur mon départ mais si personne ne m'en donne l'opportunité ce n'est pas possible...

J'en profite pour remercier les quelques personnes qui ont fait l'effort de m'aider.

Je suis un combattant et un volontaire Aujourd'hui, tout ce que je veux, c'est évoluer et apprendre à être le meilleur sur les pistes.

J'ai besoin de pratiquer mon sport, j'ai besoin de m'entraîner tous les jours pour être au top. Malheureusement, il s'avère que ce n'est pas possible avec le club de Plymouth…

Il est donc temps pour moi de partir et de trouver un autre club, plus humain et solidaire, où je peux exprimer mon potentiel au maximum.

Steven

Easy for you to say.

1 hour ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

What does that change do really though?

I'm guessing they believe that Alfie would average more than Luke (not sure tbh). The rising star's average doesn't count towards team building average where the 1-6 does... So if Alfie's average is higher than Luke's then they'll have less to build with later in the season if they decide to make another change and Alfie was in the 1-6 with a higher average than Luke, who would have a smaller average and therefore more points to play with... If that explanation makes any sense :blink: Could backfire if Luke scores more than Alfie...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NeilWatson said:

Plymouth have swopped their RS position to Bowtell, with Ruddick now in the 1-6.

What a joke this Rising Curry Star hydraulics thing is... I can't stand it...

Regards 

THJ 

1 hour ago, StevePark said:

Steven

Trebien... ce magnifique...

Definitely lost something in translation IMHO 

Regards

THJ

2 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

What does that change do really though?

Nowt because the curry star rating still gets an average and moves into the main body...

It's a pile of Pony and you will see it with Leon Flint when he ends up at number 1...

However I can't say to much cos big brother will be watching and I will get another hydraulicing through a third party unless he does it in person on Sunday...

T HJ bitty spanking centre green Brough Sunday weather permitting 

Regards 

T HJ