Plymouth Gladiators 2021

3 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Trebien... ce magnifique...

Definitely lost something in translation IMHO 

Regards

THJ

You can't speak Cumbrian never mind french .. stick to your Geordie lingo

• Thanks 1

Seems to me that these comments are very unfair. It can't be much fun for a 17 year old who can't speak much English, to be stranded in a foreign country and suddenly finding himself out of a job? I 

Don't doubt that Plymouth painted him a rosy picture of what he could expect if he signed for them so I can only sympathise with his current predicament.

• Like 2

On 7/2/2021 at 7:48 PM, Diamondboy said:

Obviously wants his arse wiped for him as well. Spoilt brat comes to mind.

Obviously a relation of Dimitri Berge.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Obviously a relation of Dimitri Berge.

His bikes and belongs left in the street too? 

1 hour ago, Mr Blobby said:

You still waffling this sh*te.

15 minutes ago, Gazc said:

You still waffling this sh*te.

Got the pictures to prove it, so far from it ;)

6 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Got the pictures to prove it, so far from it ;)

You doing surveillance as a part time hobby at the time.

If that’s the case do you not think to yourself that this not normal behaviour. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Gazc said:

You doing surveillance as a part time hobby at the time.

If that’s the case do you not think to yourself that this not normal behaviour. 

It was Pictures I was sent at the time.

15 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

He had two options, bikes remain in the yard and locked away for the rest of the day or left in the street whilst he waited for his 'friend' to arrive. He chose the street. But go ahead and believe what you like, you'll be saying next that Armadale has a Speedway Track. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

It was Pictures I was sent at the time.

Obsessive doesn’t even begin to describe this then.

Must be an east coast thing Ken.

3 hours ago, Gazc said:

Obsessive doesn’t even begin to describe this then.

Must be an east coast thing Ken.

How did you know his name is Ken? ;)

• Haha 1

I am planning to attend the Leicester meeting on the 27th of this month and i would like some info. From what i can gather about the location of the stadium am i correct in assuming it is within sight of Tamar Bridge and close to the nearby tunnel and what i see as the strange roundabout thingy?. Which section bar the grandstand offers the best view, and what is the likelyhood of being able to pay on the night via cash or card, as the website says different. Any other tips and advice will also be appreciated.

22 minutes ago, one of clubs said:

I am planning to attend the Leicester meeting on the 27th of this month and i would like some info. From what i can gather about the location of the stadium am i correct in assuming it is within sight of Tamar Bridge and close to the nearby tunnel and what i see as the strange roundabout thingy?. Which section bar the grandstand offers the best view, and what is the likelyhood of being able to pay on the night via cash or card, as the website says different. Any other tips and advice will also be appreciated.

The track is at Marsh Mills exitoff a38 not in view of the tamar Bridge its a couple of miles before the Bridge, you can park in the stadium for £2 which is very convenient, there is food available pies,pastys,chips, burgers,curry and a very popular polish bbq,with polish sausages, burgers etc which is very popular. A seated stand on the home straight known as the NHS stand provides great views as does the 3 and 4th bend and back straight which is standing but you can bring your own chairs . We have a disabled viewing area also on the 2nd bend. As for purchasing tickets its online only atm and I suspect this will remain for the season but not sure,I would advise early purchasing of tickets as meetings are generally sold out no tickets can be purchased on the day of meeting online as it usually closes day before, and atm no cash payments will be taken on the gate this situation is very fluid and as such could change at anytime.  We also have a licenced bar if you want a beer or 2. Hope this is of some help and you enjoy your visit and some Devonshire hospitality. 

• Like 1

It is no where near the tamar bridge , it is just off the marsh mills junction as you enter the city from the a38 and parking is in the park and ride. Viewing is excellent from all areas . So far there has been no news about paying on the gate and tickets are available on line