British Speedway Forum
Marksman

Plymouth Gladiators 2021

3 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

I did think that ? but I guess it's probably got something to do with the 'Title' of the League?

You could say it's a reasonable 2nd Tiered division, but a very poor 1st Tier ?

I think its all the more reason to start the debate about having just one bigger League?

The leagues are different regardless of having the same riders. The riders that appear twice are from the top end mostly, so every race is closer to the 13/15 of the championship.

Remember there's half the amount of teams in prem so it's essentially the top 4 riders from each champ team

1 hour ago, Normski said:

Zane will be at sunny Berwick this Saturday so should be interesting lol

Well he only needs to score 2 lol! ;) I'm sure he can manage that.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Well he only needs to score 2 lol! ;) I'm sure he can manage that.

Let it go,I think you should be more worried about what's really going on at your own club. Smoke and mirrors!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, lewy said:

Let it go,I think you should be more worried about what's really going on at your own club. Smoke and mirrors!

I think you'll find most clubs are in danger of being shut down. And you can carry on digging out pre season posts lmao!!

3 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

I think you'll find most clubs are in danger of being shut down. And you can carry on digging out pre season posts lmao!!

You really don’t like Plymouth do you have you had a bad experience or something as a result of anything Plymouth.But then again are you a closet Plymouth fan because you spend as much time on any Plymouth thread for a supporter who supports someone else than anyone I ever come across.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mike0310 said:

You really don’t like Plymouth do you have you had a bad experience or something as a result of anything Plymouth.But then again are you a closet Plymouth fan because you spend as much time on any Plymouth thread for a supporter who supports someone else than anyone I ever come across.

Think you'll find your wrong there as PTA tells me off for going onto the Belle Vue one too lol, I went to Uni there. The area is fine but if you think Poole are worse off without wonder boy then I'm going to have to keep debating it as it is very entertaining. If you don't like me doing it then be better for you not to quote me.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Think you'll find your wrong there as PTA tells me off for going onto the Belle Vue one too lol, I went to Uni there. The area is fine but if you think Poole are worse off without wonder boy then I'm going to have to keep debating it as it is very entertaining. If you don't like me doing it then be better for you not to quote me.

Your right your boring me now zzzzzzzz

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

Me too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mike0310 said:

Then stop responding!! Lol

48 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Gladiators on for a shock at the dump?

Might have done but for Bjarne's injury, a real shame.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Very impressed with the number of Plymouth supporters attending @ Redcar today. Not a bad meeting considering The lack ot support for Plymouth’s top two but some great duels with them . Hope you all have a safe journey home 

So today the true set of averages come out for Plymouth and sees Jason crump on a new average off 6.98.

This is something I believe Plymouth were hoping that would happen at the start of the season and means they have around 4.96 to spare.

Bringing in a rider in place (for example) of one of the riders on a 4 would give 8.96 spare. A rider under that average would include someone like Lawson. 

This would give the support needed to Jason and Bjarne. 

Be interesting to see if they change the line up or keep it as they are with minimal meetings left. 

• Like 1