British Speedway Forum
Marksman

Plymouth Gladiators 2021

On 9/10/2021 at 12:10 PM, Skidder1 said:

I thought your Team Manager Garry May said in interview that it wouldn't be one league!

Poor old Garry also said Somerset would run next year .Good manager he is Prophet he a'int.

On 9/10/2021 at 6:52 PM, lewy said:

I think next season Plymouth will be stronger and alot less expensive, onwards and upwards :t:

I know quite a few people who purchased season tickets purely because Jason Crump was signed. It was not the season Jason or those season ticket holders had wished for but were are we with those season ticket purchases next year? 

13 minutes ago, Ghosty said:

I know quite a few people who purchased season tickets purely because Jason Crump was signed. It was not the season Jason or those season ticket holders had wished for but were are we with those season ticket purchases next year? 

Yes crump was  disappointing,however bjarne was better than I expected i will be buying a season ticket again as will everyone i know is doing the same. It was no fault of the promotion crump was poor that's speedway I guess. 

• Like 2

I think you can blame Crump's season purely on that crash at Wolves.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

I think you can blame Crump's season purely on that crash at Wolves.

100% agree. What I am trying to get across is in my 55 years of following speedway I had never purchased a season ticket, Crump's inclusion in the Plymouth team was the only reason I purchased that ticket. I have thoroughly enjoyed my speedway @ Plymouth in 2021 - but would not have the same desire do buy a 2022 ticket with no J.C.  

• Like 2