British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Torun GP tickets Saturday October 2nd 2021

On October 2, 2021, another edition of the Speedway Grand Prix round in Toruń will take place!

Traditionally, in Toruń we will meet the Individual World Champion!

Once again, at Motoarena, we will host the best speedway riders from around the world, including three Polish representatives, who as full participants will compete for the title of the best speedway rider in the world.

Come and see live who will become the Individual World Champion!

Ticket sale

On February 2, 2021, from 10:00 a.m., Klub Sportowy Toruń SA starts selling tickets for 2021 TORUN FIM SPEEDWAY GRAND PRIX OF POLAND - only via the website: www.kstorun.kupbilety.pl.

Detailed information by phone: 56 651 80 66 or 669 998 671.

Ticket prices:

1.Green Zone / Green Zone:

- Normal / Adult: PLN 170;

- Discount (up to 18 years) / Youth (up to 18 years): PLN 90;

2. Blue Zone:

- Normal / Adult: 220 PLN;

3. Yellow Zone:

- Normal / Adult: PLN 130;

4. Main Tribune / Red Zone:

- Box 1 and Box 2: PLN 1,000;

- Sectors 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7: PLN 610;

* Competition program - 15 PLN (until 31/07/2021 promotion - program for 10 PLN / until 31/07/2021 promotion - the program at the price of 10 PLN)

I have bought some again but only because it’s easy to get refunded if you decide not to go

Hotels reserved on free cancellation we just need the jabs now

Darent book flights just yet though

4 hours ago, par_darrell said:

I have bought some again but only because it’s easy to get refunded if you decide not to go

Hotels reserved on free cancellation we just need the jabs now

Darent book flights just yet though

I`m not sure a refund will be as easy in 2021 as it was in 2020- don`t forget they ran 2 meetings back to back in 2020. If a full house is allowed in October 2021 then in my opinion ticket refunds will be extremely difficult  to obtain.