British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Chivs

Memories of Coventry Bees Podcast

Hi all.

long time no speak :-)

for those that fancy a listen I’ve started a podcast about the memories of the Coventry Bees, and so far have recorded 4

first one was with Robbo and it’s a shame it happened but there were major technical problems So the sound and recording wasn’t great but it was still great to chat to him

Episode 2 was with Jacob Olsen. Jacob was very honest about his career in the mid 90s 

Episode 3 was with Rosco who told a couple of great stories and reminisced about his time at the club as a rider and then League winning Manager.

most recent Episode 4 was with Shaun Tacey. Great to speak to Tace who told a couple of belting stories including one where Tony Rickardsson of all people let him down :-)

Others who have so far agreed to catch up include Peter Oakes, Rory Schlein, Chris Harris, Martin Smolinski, Darren Spicer and Andy Hackett

If you have some spare time give it a listen. It’s something I thought about doing last year and lockdown has managed to convince me to give it a go. 

Hope you enjoy

Chivsy 

https://anchor.fm/martin-coleman5

• Like 5

Listened to them all so far... most enjoyable, thanks!

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, iainb said:

Listened to them all so far... most enjoyable, thanks!

Thanks Iain