British Speedway Forum
1 valve

Leicester Lions 2021

Absolutely brilliant meeting, credit to both teams

7 minutes ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

How come Bates was allowed to ride? Has the 7 day ban rule for crying off ‘ injured ‘ been binned with many other rules this season ???

Bates was injured last night not ill.

Decent performance from Berwick and on another day they might've come away with a point or two and going into the last race that was a real possibility. Gappmaier excellent in his first two then disappeared, Berwick need to get Aaron Summers going, seems to be struggling with his starts so hopefully he will get things sorted very soon. Star again was Leon Flint, I have a feeling there will be one or two Premiership clubs knocking on his door very soon. Congratulations to Leicester on their win. 

6 minutes ago, screm said:

Bates was injured last night not ill.

Decent performance from Berwick and on another day they might've come away with a point or two and going into the last race that was a real possibility. Gappmaier excellent in his first two then disappeared, Berwick need to get Aaron Summers going, seems to be struggling with his starts so hopefully he will get things sorted very soon. Star again was Leon Flint, I have a feeling there will be one or two Premiership clubs knocking on his door very soon. Congratulations to Leicester on their win. 

The rule was applied for ‘INJURY and ILLNESS ‘  to stop riders missing tracks they disliked….just another rule not being adhered too then.

2 minutes ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

The rule was applied for ‘INJURY and ILLNESS ‘  to stop riders missing tracks they disliked….just another rule not being adhered too then.

Yes, a certain jail bird was famous for breaking down on his way to Edinburgh and other riders have used the same tactic elsewhere.

Looks like the rule isn’t a rule when it suits the top table clubs, again !

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

Oh, and Flint can’t ride in 3 divisions and is also contracted in Poland so unless he drops something, that can’t happen.

Think you have got that one wrong,can’t ride in 3 divisions in GB.

Just now, Fromafar said:

Think you have got that one wrong,can’t ride in 3 divisions in GB.

That’s what I meant, Poland is a separate issue but he’d have to give up the NDL to ride for another club and I can’t see that happening as he’s very loyal to the club, his Polish club want him over there and are waving the euro’s.

10 minutes ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

Oh, and Flint can’t ride in 3 divisions and is also contracted in Poland so unless he drops something, that can’t happen.

I stand corrected

39 minutes ago, Catch Me If You Can said:

Seems Jakobsen was winning Heat 13 on last lap when he stopped!

he has posted on facebook blown engine

3 hours ago, Catch Me If You Can said:

Seems Jakobsen was winning Heat 13 on last lap when he stopped!

:sad: