British Speedway Forum
1 valve

Leicester Lions 2021

14 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Is Hans Anderson a swedish version of the Danish rider Hans Andersen who rides for Peterborough 

Very droll. Autocorrect strikes again

13 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

Very droll. Autocorrect strikes again

Tell me about it..

It can be a real passer.....:D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

Is Hans Anderson a swedish version of the Danish rider Hans Andersen who rides for Peterborough 

Mmmm. King’s; civvies; must have got… I’d think twice before criticising others for spelling mistakes :-)

• Haha 1

Will be interesting how they line up. Obviously Andersen at 1 and I imagine the second new signing at 2. Will Dickson want to have Morris and Douglas at 3 and 4 as they are at Wolves? Personally I'd prefer Morris at 5 and Douglas at 4. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

Mmmm. King’s; civvies; must have got… I’d think twice before criticising others for spelling mistakes :-)

Wasn't actually criticising your spelling , but after seeing so many posts recently having him as a son and not a sen was surprised that your post as a former Peterborough promoter followed suit,  granted autocorrect is a pain and i dont rate myself as a great speller but as a follower of the Panthers i know hes a sen 

I would imagine Lions will line up against Scunthorpe as 

1.Hans

2.Dan

3.Morris

4.Douglas

5.Howarth

6.New Signing

7. Joe 

Eastbourne away next week may be different though 

2 hours ago, flagrag said:

I would imagine Lions will line up against Scunthorpe as 

1.Hans

2.Dan

3.Morris

4.Douglas

5.Howarth

6.New Signing

7. Joe 

Eastbourne away next week may be different though 

Dan will remain at reserve on a 2.00 surely ?

Amazing signing of AnderSEN but not a word or mention on who the other rider is & surely we can’t be allowed to run with 6 riders on Saturday ?

I’m certainly not taking anything for granted, there is still a long way to go to the end of the season and there are plenty of other decent teams in with a shout.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Lenny Lion said:

Dan will remain at reserve on a 2.00 surely ?

Amazing signing of AnderSEN but not a word or mention on who the other rider is & surely we can’t be allowed to run with 6 riders on Saturday ?

Dan will get an average once he's ridden 4h & 4a

5 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

Zaine Kennedy is been mooted as the last piece of the team jigsaw

Yeah would be a good signing that he’s destined for big things shame we couldn’t get him at Scunny instead of Josh Macdonald 

100% Zaine Kennedy the final rider , Dickson liked his post of “itching to get back on the bike” , good signing IMO 

• Like 1

Is ZK still in Australia or already in the UK.

If he needs a work permit isn't it the case an applicant cant come into the country until the permit has been issued?