British Speedway Forum

Eastbourne 2021

5 minutes ago, TMW said:

Doubt it !! They’ll use RR as everyone can take a ride !! 

It is r/r, I was thinking if it's a long term injury Danno would be the first contact I would imagine. If it's short term will probably go r/r for a short while until  his return from the injury. 

2 hours ago, gazzac said:

Depends on the shoulder diagnosis, if it's a recurrence of an old injury and keeps doing it, its normally an operation to rectify it, might be able to ride with it heavily strapped but never a good solution. ( I know from motocross days).

If that is the case or a likelihood I would be sure Danno's phone was tinkled this morning. 

But would  it? .

I thought that it was a rule  r/r  for 1 injury except to No 1.   Otherwise it would be a redeclaration and the injured rider could not subsequently be brought back . If it only means missing 1 or 2 matches I am sure they would want to keep Henry.

3 minutes ago, Hunters said:

But would  it? .

I thought that it was a rule  r/r  for 1 injury except to No 1.   Otherwise it would be a redeclaration and the injured rider could not subsequently be brought back . If it only means missing 1 or 2 matches I am sure they would want to keep Henry.

Agree with exactly what you're saying but didn't make myself clear, r/r is a good short term fix, but if it is a long term injury imagine Danno would be the first contact, maybe even today if it's bad news which obviously hope it's not. 

Edited by gazzac

1 hour ago, gazzac said:

Agree with exactly what you're saying but didn't make myself clear, r/r is a good short term fix, but if it is a long term injury imagine Danno would be the first contact, maybe even today if it's bad news which obviously hope it's not. 

Not sure what the rules are these days although it doesn’t seem to matter as BSPA discretion trumps them all. I’ve known teams carry RR most of a season !! 

Cross fingers Danno gets the call !! He’s worked so hard to prepare for the season !! 

11 minutes ago, TMW said:

Not sure what the rules are these days although it doesn’t seem to matter as BSPA discretion trumps them all. I’ve known teams carry RR most of a season !! 

Cross fingers Danno gets the call !! He’s worked so hard to prepare for the season !! 

Eastie are past masters at prolonged r/r so one of the teams you maybe thinking of, so who knows, although in the NL probably won't want to for too long.

35 minutes ago, PotteringAround said:

Everyone except Jake Knight

Tbh I’m not sure as Greensheets aren’t up but isn’t Atkins 2nd highest or is it Andrews ?? 

4 minutes ago, TMW said:

Tbh I’m not sure as Greensheets aren’t up but isn’t Atkins 2nd highest or is it Andrews ?? 

The green sheets are available. Richie is second, Henry third.

http://www.speedwaygb.co.uk/files/downloads/ndl21_issue_2.pdf

20 hours ago, TMW said:

Like Newcastle under Thomas, but that has all been stopped for some years.

R/R or an unattached rider is available. But as I understand an unattached rider can only race twice for one club.

Unfortunately Atkins is now out for the season, so Danno will get the team place after all.

35 minutes ago, flipper11 said:

Unfortunately Atkins is now out for the season, so Danno will get the team place after all.

'ard on 'enry but delighted for Danno. Im not sure he has the potential to up his average quite as much but he should do a solid enough job for the Seagulls and another NL team added to his growing list 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sings4Speedway said:

'ard on 'enry but delighted for Danno. Im not sure he has the potential to up his average quite as much but he should do a solid enough job for the Seagulls and another NL team added to his growing list 

Fingers crossed for him, got the best chance he'll ever have to improve in the Eastie all British system, good job he was in our squad. :rolleyes: 

Edited by gazzac
  • Like 2

Joe Alcock in place of Chad. Looks like Chad not doing Speedway any more.

Good chance for Joe coming soon after his Newcastle woes. 

Good luck - loads of opportunities at Arlington, young man, if you have the get go.

• Like 1