British Speedway Forum
hyderd

with or without

27 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

All tracks are ready for it. However I doubt social distance will be enforced after June.

before june tho ?? only one standing viewing point at wolves ???

5 minutes ago, GAH said:

Area on 3rd and 4th bend can be used if needed.

Seems Glasgow and Edinburgh will/might be  be running to a different set of rules - although not too sure whether the Scottish Nationalist Party has made up its mind yet on sporting events. 

7 hours ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Seems Glasgow and Edinburgh will/might be  be running to a different set of rules - although not too sure whether the Scottish Nationalist Party has made up its mind yet on sporting events. 

If the rule in England is 50% of the stadium capacity up to 1000 max, then WJK will allow 51% of the stadium capacity, up to 1001  max...

Fan Dabi Double Dozi.....

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, old bob at herne bay said:

it's national party !! NOT nationalists you might provoke a lot of disagreement :rofl:

Edited by GAH

26 minutes ago, GAH said:

it's national party !! NOT nationalists you might provoke a lot of disagreement :rofl:

Think that was old bob's aim, although if I'm honest think he may have it right! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mikebv said:

If the rule in England is 50% of the stadium capacity up to 1000 max, then WJK will allow 51% of the stadium capacity, up to 1001  max...

Fan Dabi Double Dozi.....

Except on alternate Fridays when the limit will be 400 people providing they are in possession of a deep fried mars bar.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, GAH said:

All tracks will be ready for social distancing if required. They’ve had 12 months to be ready. 

8 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

All tracks will be ready for social distancing if required. They’ve had 12 months to be ready. 

wait  and see on that :o

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GAH said:

wait  and see on that :o

All tracks will be ready if necessary plus people have had 12 months of social distancing, I think most people will be able to safely distance from others. Not an issue these days. 

1 minute ago, stevebrum said:

All tracks will be ready if necessary plus people have had 12 months of social distancing, I think most people will be able to safely distance from others. Not an issue these days. 

if you say so :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, GAH said:

if you say so :rolleyes:

I do, you clearly haven’t seen the work some tracks have been putting in during the summer and Autumn. :rolleyes:

48 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

I do, you clearly haven’t seen the work some tracks have been putting in during the summer and Autumn. :rolleyes:

no for some reason there was no speedway last season ??? wonder why ??? perhaps if you know what's been done please enlighten all the fans what they can expect when they re-open in may ??? 

42 minutes ago, GAH said:

no for some reason there was no speedway last season ??? wonder why ??? perhaps if you know what's been done please enlighten all the fans what they can expect when they re-open in may ??? 

So you think that because tracks were closed no activity took place? Dear oh dear.

Lots of clubs up and down the land have a plan for re-opening. No doubt you will disagree on something that is obvious to anyone with a brain. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, GAH said:

I would be amazed if any track hasn't completed all its 'Covid protection' work a long time ago...

Remember, last season was still supposed to take place a fair way into the pandemic, so tracks would have done the work then...

In readiness for an almost 'instant return' should it ever have took place..

• Like 1