British Speedway Forum
hyderd

with or without

1 hour ago, stevebrum said:

Read posts properly before you reply and call someone a numpty. :icon_smile_clown: I’ve already stated where I’ve seen it and seen a stadium ready to welcome fans last year.

Stadiums are ready now, it’s only you that seems to think the opposite.

As already stated Belle Vue held a meeting, the one Ipswich were meant to WITH fans last year. Do you think promoters wouldn’t have known how to stage meetings with fans?

You are in your own with this by the sounds of it. Clubs are ready to go. You would have to be foolish to think they aren’t. 

you read the posts properly as well !! where have posted clubs are not ready ???? i haven't !! and for your information there was NO FANS at the british final at b/vue which ipswich were suppose to be holding that it self deserves the numpty quote :rofl: :party:

15 minutes ago, GAH said:

you read the posts properly as well !! where have posted clubs are not ready ???? i haven't !! and for your information there was NO FANS at the british final at b/vue which ipswich were suppose to be holding that it self deserves the numpty quote :rofl: :party:

Foxhall was and is ready. It held a number of stock car meetings attracting 2000+ comfortably and compliantly and could have done so for the British Final had the government not changed the rules

Additional turnstiles are available to separate the queues and the terracing is marked for distancing etc

1 hour ago, GAH said:

Ipswich was going to have fans, until the government pulled the plug. Tickets were sold out for the event, 

You posed the question that tracks like Wolves wouldn’t be ready to allow fans in.

It’s quite clear you aren’t very good with sticking to facts.

still, you’ve been corrected that tracks are ready. No doubt you will have some nonsense reply.  Totally clueless. 

8 hours ago, stevebrum said:

Ipswich was going to have fans, until the government pulled the plug. Tickets were sold out for the event, 

You posed the question that tracks like Wolves wouldn’t be ready to allow fans in.

still, you’ve been corrected that tracks are ready. No doubt you will have some nonsense reply.  Totally clueless. 

You stick to facts first saying you have seen changes well you haven't fact secondly you said b/vue had run British final with fans WRONG  and I never said tracks are not covid ready if I did show me the post ?? Complete Numpty :rolleyes: 

9 hours ago, stevebrum said:

Clearly something in the water down there makes you deluded :party:

3 hours ago, GAH said:

You stick to facts first saying you have seen changes well you haven't fact secondly you said b/vue had run British final with fans WRONG  and I never said tracks are not covid ready if I did show me the post ?? Complete Numpty :rolleyes: 

Thanks for confirming your status as I predicted.

Thanks for proving you are incapable of reading a basic message.

Stated ive seen the changes at Leicester last year, was there for an amateur practise session. So yes I’ve seen the Covid ready changes.

I said Ipswich were due to run the British final WITH fans when it got switched to belle vue without fans at the last minute. BV run the meeting under Covid regulations which is exactly what Ipswich would have done WITH fans.

You are incapable of understanding  what another poster posts, but you show yourself up with your incapabilities.

Name calling is what kids in playgrounds do, are you really that juvenile? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Careful, he will be going home and telling his mummy about you. 

You get back to your box room at your mummy's trolling 

4 hours ago, stevebrum said:

Thanks for confirming your status as I predicted.

Thanks for proving you are incapable of reading a basic message.

Stated ive seen the changes at Leicester last year, was there for an amateur practise session. So yes I’ve seen the Covid ready changes.

I said Ipswich were due to run the British final WITH fans when it got switched to belle vue without fans at the last minute. BV run the meeting under Covid regulations which is exactly what Ipswich would have done WITH fans.

You are incapable of understanding  what another poster posts, but you show yourself up with your incapabilities.

Name calling is what kids in playgrounds do, are you really that juvenile? 

Yeah name calling exactly what you have done must be in same playground :rofl:

4 hours ago, GAH said:

Yeah name calling exactly what you have done must be in same playground :rofl:

Most normal people would be too embarrassed to reply to a post making them look silly. 
still, I answered the questions you posed. You don’t have to thank me. 

1 minute ago, stevebrum said:

Most normal people would be too embarrassed to reply to a post making them look silly. 
still, I answered the questions you posed. You don’t have to thank me. 

if you think that you are deluded as i thought !! but never mind small things amuse small minds !! not a lot more to be said what a loser saddo !!

1 minute ago, GAH said:

if you think that you are deluded as i thought !! but never mind small things amuse small minds !! not a lot more to be said what a loser saddo !!

I’ve got what you are about. Trolls do what trolls do.

you asked a question, I gave you the answer. Yet I’m the saddo. Barking logic.

11 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

jesus you are more painful than toothache stop trolling me weirdo !! go away and bore someone else please :nono:

25 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

He has got worse since his name change- he was bad enough as Geoff 58 !!!!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

He has got worse since his name change- he was bad enough as Geoff 58 !!!!

another troll bore off !!