British Speedway Forum
hyderd

with or without

13 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

He has got worse since his name change- he was bad enough as Geoff 58 !!!!

GAH - Gobbledygook And Horserubbish

A better description than 58 :P

6 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

G is for Geoff...

As for A.H.....?

Now let me think......:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, mikebv said:

G is for Geoff...

As for A.H.....?

Now let me think......:D

'izzan' in between the the G & A by any chance?? 

10 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

don'tforgetyourbraincells when posting :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GAH said:

don'tforgetyourbraincells when posting :rofl:

Nothing worse than someone that doesnt follow their own advice.......:)

It's such a shame when a prize bell end manages to derail threads. Yes we are all to blame for even acknowledging the said bell end and of course it's exactly what the bell end wants

# note to self - leave the bell end to it in future :P

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Nothing worse than someone that doesnt follow their own advice.......:)

It's such a shame when a prize bell end manages to derail threads. Yes we are all to blame for even acknowledging the said bell end and of course it's exactly what the bell end wants

# note to self - leave the bell end to it in future :P

Brain cells must be dead what a bell end :rofl: :party:takes one to know one :t: I'm off fishing now must find my fishing rod :party:

With the year we have just had, can we not just leave the petty squabbles and attempted point scoring for now - NNH!! (No Numpties Here). 

Just focus on the speedway and be glad that you have a speedway team to support this year! :rolleyes:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Steve0 said:

With the year we have just had, can we not just leave the petty squabbles and attempted point scoring for now - NNH!! (No Numpties Here). 

Just focus on the speedway and be glad that you have a speedway team to support this year! :rolleyes:

You are so right Steve. Some not all need to grow up. 

• Like 1

The tracks may be ready but are the fans ?  I live in Coventry and since 2017 have watched speedway at Wolverhampton and Birmingham. I'm 75 and have had my jab but I would not want to be in the crowd at Monmore Green coralled in front of the stand. Similarly at Perry Barr where there is limited good viewing points outside of the stand. You talk about spacing ouy and reduced capacity but could PL survive on even smaller crowds than 2019. I'm sure there are a lot of oldies like me that won't be going for a while yet.

• Like 1

On 2/26/2021 at 9:00 PM, GAH said:

jesus you are more painful than toothache stop trolling me weirdo !! go away and bore someone else please :nono:

You replied to my original post, not the other way. I’m not dealing with a troll. I thought you asked a valid question at first but I realise you were just trolling for responses. At least we’ve cleared that up. 

On 2/26/2021 at 9:13 PM, racers and royals said:

He has got worse since his name change- he was bad enough as Geoff 58 !!!!

I assumed it was the same one. The forum has to have one troll. Now I know I can take no notice of its posts.

id had 5 months away from the forum and I mistakenly thought people like this will have grown up or moved on. At least I know. :t:

3 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

You replied to my original post, not the other way. I’m not dealing with a troll. I thought you asked a valid question at first but I realise you were just trolling for responses. At least we’ve cleared that up. 

I assumed it was the same one. The forum has to have one troll. Now I know I can take no notice of its posts.

id had 5 months away from the forum and I mistakenly thought people like this will have grown up or moved on. At least I know. :t:

Oh God the bore is back take another 5 mth of please :party:

33 minutes ago, GAH said:

Oh God the bore is back take another 5 mth of please :party:

Bye troll. 

5 hours ago, stevebrum said:

Bye troll. 

Ditto :t::party:

1 hour ago, GAH said:

Ditto :t::party:

At least stevebrum talked alot of sence and like us all not always right. But he is a honest guy who has been around alot of tracks, and yes he does know  his speedway

• Like 1

On 2/27/2021 at 12:43 PM, allister cov boy said:

The tracks may be ready but are the fans ?  I live in Coventry and since 2017 have watched speedway at Wolverhampton and Birmingham. I'm 75 and have had my jab but I would not want to be in the crowd at Monmore Green coralled in front of the stand. Similarly at Perry Barr where there is limited good viewing points outside of the stand. You talk about spacing ouy and reduced capacity but could PL survive on even smaller crowds than 2019. I'm sure there are a lot of oldies like me that won't be going for a while yet.

I certainly won't be and won't even think about it without the 2nd jab - and even then Hmmm?

• Like 1