British Speedway Forum

18 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

I was absolute shocked by this but Dale Allitt a couple of weeks ago said King's Lynn's capacity was 10,465. This is not a typo, 10,465 :o:o

That must be correct if quoted by the Promotion, mustn't it?. Mind you a more likely estimate of attendances in recent years is between 800 - 1,500 so seemingly no problem. 

2 hours ago, Marksman said:

The upcoming fixtures on the SpeedwayGB website have been updated I noticed..

All fixtures prior to 17th May have been removed.. But are still on the Fixtures/Results page though.

image.thumb.png.e9a3795438e28969b28d9a9283a0e211.png

Some alterations already done to Scunthorpe fixtures. Well done for the quick re-arrangements.

5 hours ago, RS50 said:

Some alterations already done to Scunthorpe fixtures. Well done for the quick re-arrangements.

I think you can drop the Glasgow and Edinburgh fixtures following Sturgeons announcement;

On 2/23/2021 at 11:17 PM, tyretrax said:

I think you can drop the Glasgow and Edinburgh fixtures following Sturgeons announcement;

Sturgeon is losing plot just to be different,Best thing that could happen is Boris to announced a Sept start up and Sturgeon would probably change her timing to April:rolleyes::D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/23/2021 at 11:17 PM, tyretrax said:

Why what as she said? Genuine question 

On 2/25/2021 at 10:31 AM, Fromafar said:

Sturgeon is losing plot just to be different,Best thing that could happen is Boris to announced a Sept start up and Sturgeon would probably change her timing to April:rolleyes::D

IF Salmon triumphs in the courts she will be gone ...

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

She should be gone by now ,but her neck is made of Brass.Not just on the Salmon affair.She is more and more acting like a dictator.

• Like 2

Got a bit heated yesterday in Holyrood, could be fireworks today !

I like Nicola does as she says not a dithering mess....

Salmon and Sturgeon..two fish..

1 hour ago, topaz325 said:

Got a bit heated yesterday in Holyrood, could be fireworks today !

I like Nicola does as she says not a dithering mess....

Salmon and Sturgeon..two fish..

CERTAINLY both fishy

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, PHILIPRISING said:

I was watching the Holyrood Committee with Salmond today. I found it rivetting viewing all afternoon (yes, sad I know!).

Salmond certainly came across very well and clearly has lots of documentary evidence to support his opinions - He finished the session by 'suggesting' to the committee that they officially request all the documents that the Crown Office are holding back under threat of legal action!!!

Where theres smoke theres fire..........

Wee Jimmy Krankie gets interviewed next Wednesday - which I guess will clash with Rishi's Budget?!!

Edited by Skidder1