British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Heedthebaw

Berwick Bullets 2021

9 hours ago, topsoil said:

Will be interesting to see the crowd on Saturday, with this being the first stand alone National League meeting.

I think it will be very interesting considering the utter dross that was served up in the last home meeting not been much to get excited about in the other meetings either.. Lots of hard work put in by the promotion widening the track etc but in my eyes not paying off which is unfortuneate for them..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fairplay1 said:

I think it will be very interesting considering the utter dross that was served up in the last home meeting not been much to get excited about in the other meetings either.. Lots of hard work put in by the promotion widening the track etc but in my eyes not paying off which is unfortuneate for them..

Different team this week. Greg Blair definitely worth watching.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, topsoil said:

Different team this week. Greg Blair definitely worth watching.

Yeah I agree Greg Blair is worth watching and like you say a different team but even though I have a season ticket I will be giving it a miss.. cant be arsed with the crap anymore..

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, fairplay1 said:

Yeah I agree Greg Blair is worth watching and like you say a different team but even though I have a season ticket I will be giving it a miss.. cant be arsed with the crap anymore..

Absolutely no sense at all why buy a season ticket ? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, penchev said:

Absolutely no sense at all why buy a season ticket ? 

Because I expected better than what is getting served up that is why!! So plenty sense.. And I never bought the ticket it was a Christmas gift..

Edited by fairplay1
  • Haha 1

On 7/20/2021 at 10:23 PM, Sings4Speedway said:

Sadly Edwards and Jenkins missing spoils it a bit as a contest as i think a full strength Mildenhall side could have pushed the Bullets. I hope that those who said they would back NDL as a standalone do turn out and generate a good crowd. Will certainly be a decent indication if it sustainable or if double headers are here to stay.

As you say spoils it was looking forward to see Jenkins riding after his heroics for Redcar, think it will be a very easy home win.,may still go.

Thanks to injury and other meetings unfortunately Mildenhall come with a weakened team, that should mean a very comfortable home win.

12 hours ago, fairplay1 said:

Because I expected better than what is getting served up that is why!! So plenty sense.. And I never bought the ticket it was a Christmas gift..

Unwanted Christmas present even through a pandemic there’s no pleasing some folk ha ha 

2 hours ago, penchev said:

Unwanted Christmas present even through a pandemic there’s no pleasing some folk ha ha 

You dont know me and dont know who bought the ticket and dont know the reasons behind it so might I sugest you keep your opinions inside your tiny little mind... It is up to me what I do with the ticket NOT you...

• Haha 1

On 7/22/2021 at 6:54 AM, fairplay1 said:

I bought the season pass as early as xmas 2019, expecting there to be a full season in 2020. I thought, as I go to all the home meetings I'd save a few quid and help the club out at the same time. Very disappointed in what I've seen so far. A couple of the team aren't living up to what is expected. The only shining light has been Leon Flint and of course the NL side, Greg Blair in particular.

Too  much gate and go to make it entertaining. I shall think  long and hard before purchasing a season pass for 2022 based on what I've seen this year. I'll just pick and choose meetings I attend.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Shadders said:

I bought the season pass as early as xmas 2019, expecting there to be a full season in 2020. I thought, as I go to all the home meetings I'd save a few quid and help the club out at the same time. Very disappointed in what I've seen so far. A couple of the team aren't living up to what is expected. The only shining light has been Leon Flint and of course the NL side, Greg Blair in particular.

Too  much gate and go to make it entertaining. I shall think  long and hard before purchasing a season pass for 2022 based on what I've seen this year. I'll just pick and choose meetings I attend.

There are many who feel the same I think, I bought a season pass two years ago for the first time ever, and re-newed at the start of last season. I then took the option of not taking a refund and let the season ticket roll over to this season. I am very un-decided at the minute about next year.

• Like 2

Hopefully the Berwick public support the standalone meetings too. It’s just a shame for them that Mildenhall are arriving under strength. 

2 hours ago, Islander15 said:

Hopefully the Berwick public support the standalone meetings too. It’s just a shame for them that Mildenhall are arriving under strength. 

Berwick might be thankful looking at the score.

Decent little meeting. Crang was tremendous tonight . Greg lays it on the line and is a real crowd pleaser . Very enjoyable. Well done Bullits. Dug deep 

On 7/22/2021 at 3:27 PM, screm said:

Thanks to injury and other meetings unfortunately Mildenhall come with a weakened team, that should mean a very comfortable home win.

How wrong can you be, great effort from Mildenhall to go so close and but for a fall while in second place for Sam Hagon they might just have pinched it. Very impressive from you Hagon, rider of the night IMO. Thankfully for Berwick our top two pulled things round in the last heat decider.