2 Sheffield

3 Wolves

4 Ippo

5 P/bora

6 Lynn.

Edited by hyderd

On 3/4/2021 at 2:53 PM, szkocjasid said:

Yep 4 out of 6 qualify for play-offs!

It's going to be so much more than thrilling! I feel that IF it actually does run the average gate for regular leagie clashes are unlikely to top 500. Get that paid streaming working effectively to bring in extra cash. Of course enormous gates for the play offs, so why not let a computer work out the final positions and just hold the play offs?

56 minutes ago, waytogo28 said:

It's going to be so much more than thrilling! I feel that IF it actually does run the average gate for regular leagie clashes are unlikely to top 500. Get that paid streaming working effectively to bring in extra cash. Of course enormous gates for the play offs, so why not let a computer work out the final positions and just hold the play offs?

you will be surprised how many will actually attend we have been starved of spectator sport there will be more than you think !!:t::party:

15 minutes ago, GAH said:

you will be surprised how many will actually attend we have been starved of spectator sport there will be more than you think !!:t::party:

Perhaps at Belle Vue, but if you would like a little side bet on all Elite matches attendance average over the new season, say £25 paid to the BEN Fund, why not?

It’s less than ideal and I’ve always criticised the product and people who put it on when necessary but I think the fact that we are going to have any speedway at all in 2021 is by far the most important thing. A six team league is a fair way short of satisfactory but it is what it is for 2021. Needs to be two or three teams bigger for next year. 

3 hours ago, waytogo28 said:

Perhaps at Belle Vue, but if you would like a little side bet on all Elite matches attendance average over the new season, say £25 paid to the BEN Fund, why not?

attendances are never published so no one knows :nono:

And that is the continuing magic of UK domestic speedway - deluding itself that all is well. Or  abig turnaround is just around the corner. A bit like the UK motocycling industry in the late 1960s.

• Like 1

On 3/4/2021 at 6:27 PM, Wee Eck said:

1. Sheffield, 2. Ipswich, 3/4. Belle Vue/Wolves, 5.Kings Lynn 6. Peterborough

Can I change my mind?! Sheffield still remain an expensive team but I doubt it’ll now buy them the league. Still top four, but only just. I still like the look of Ipswich but can’t decide on second and third. Both teams have an element of home track advantage, Wolves slightly more than BV. Also, if you had to pick between Peter Adams and Mark Lemon as the “better” manager, then Peter wins that one. 
So, Ipswich vs Wolves final for me.....but then, getting it right would be a first for me:lol:

• Haha 1

As I've said on the Panthers thread the team is old yes bit could go either way. It could prove past it and injury prone or click and beat everyone in sight 

• Haha 2

1. Ipswich

2. Belle Vue

3. Sheffield

4. Wolverhampton

5. Peterborough

6. King's Lynn

1 hour ago, waytogo28 said:

One of the "Big Six" is sure to win!

Definitely lol I am just looking forward to watching some speedway live 

On 3/18/2021 at 10:09 AM, Wee Eck said:

Can I change my mind?! Sheffield still remain an expensive team but I doubt it’ll now buy them the league. Still top four, but only just. I still like the look of Ipswich but can’t decide on second and third. Both teams have an element of home track advantage, Wolves slightly more than BV. Also, if you had to pick between Peter Adams and Mark Lemon as the “better” manager, then Peter wins that one. 
So, Ipswich vs Wolves final for me.....but then, getting it right would be a first for me:lol:

Belle Vue have been in the Play Off Final twice, and lost on both occasions, the biggest single reason was the lack of home track advantage.