British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Smith

Premiership League Prediction 2021

40 minutes ago, hyderd said:

Belle Vue have been in the Play Off Final twice, and lost on both occasions, the biggest single reason was the lack of home track advantage.

Now that is getting your excuses in early:D

• Like 1

How long will it be before Chris Harris & Scott Nicholls have ridden / guested for all six teams?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, hyderd said:

Belle Vue have been in the Play Off Final twice, and lost on both occasions, the biggest single reason was the lack of home track advantage.

I have my doubts above BV lacking home track advantage. If my research is correct (probably not!) the two play off finals were 2015 and 2016. 2015 was at Kirky Lane which definitely had home track advantage. 2016 was the first year at the NSS and BV topped the league perhaps because of home track advantage?

Whatever the reason, I would still say that Peter Adams can outfox Mark Lemon. For now......

34 minutes ago, Wee Eck said:

I have my doubts above BV lacking home track advantage. If my research is correct (probably not!) the two play off finals were 2015 and 2016. 2015 was at Kirky Lane which definitely had home track advantage. 2016 was the first year at the NSS and BV topped the league perhaps because of home track advantage?

Whatever the reason, I would still say that Peter Adams can outfox Mark Lemon. For now......

I stand corrected, we were indeed at the dog track in 2015, then the NSS in 2016, i stand with what I say about the NSS and no home advantage.

1 hour ago, hyderd said:

I stand corrected, we were indeed at the dog track in 2015, then the NSS in 2016, i stand with what I say about the NSS and no home advantage.

Every track has some home track advantage although it clearly varies from track to track.

Belle Vue is no different.

• Like 2

Looking at that bunch of poor excuses for top tier teams. Sheffield will romp it, only resistance on the other side of the Peninnes.

I might have a lower age than the Panthers average age!

Edited by Col
  • Like 2

On 3/28/2021 at 10:53 AM, Lefty said:

How long will it be before Chris Harris & Scott Nicholls have ridden / guested for all six teams?

Rory might beat them both to it....:D

• Haha 1

On 3/15/2021 at 3:09 PM, GiveusaB said:

One of the weakest Premier League line ups I can recall.....

"ONE OF...."?!!!!...

There's never been anything even remotely as embarrassingly weak as this!

• Thanks 1

On 3/28/2021 at 11:34 AM, hyderd said:

Big home track advantage at NSS because many riders only see such a place once/twice a year

17 hours ago, Richard Weston said:

Big home track advantage at NSS because many riders only see such a place once/twice a year

the NSS is such a big wide fair track, anyone can ride it,Obviously the better riders do better than less able riders, but like for like gives us no advantage.  Bike set up,is important, but any decent rider should be able to set their bike up after a few laps round it.

That's my opinion and no one will change it. Havin said all that I wouldn't have it any other way, the racing is superb.

The riders with the biggest plumbs go best round nss,,, getting nearest the fence pays big dividends after a few heats 

On 4/8/2021 at 2:29 PM, Baldyman said:

The riders with the biggest plumbs go best round nss,,, getting nearest the fence pays big dividends after a few heats 

off to get the big plum(b)s @ the green grocers . :)

On 4/8/2021 at 2:29 PM, Baldyman said:

27 minutes ago, jenga said:

off to get the big plum(b)s @ the green grocers . :)

Nah Baldy's are like lead :)

2 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Nah Baldy's are like lead :)

he should be okay cos being a welder he can put them back on .even if they are a bit on the heavy side !

• Haha 1

May be a strange season if the travelling to Europe continues to be difficult and expensive