British Speedway Forum
W9 Lion

Championship League Predictions

1 hour ago, Shrimmy said:

Money talks my friend 

Don’t know your job but with the pandemic things have changed massively and put your self in Jakes position he come over in 2019 and was basically stuck here on no pay and no racing so he stated he wouldn’t be coming over . Things then changed for the better and he was left without a team spot and Redcar supporters will have been devastated when Erik Riss decided he wouldn’t be coming over but look at there side now they are one of the favourites ,we all know it’s easy to support a winning side but for me 2021 is about getting back and watching speedway live I’m fairly confident we will avoid the wooden spoon and admire Rob Godfrey for his loyalty Hope the 2nd strings At Scunny reward him with some decent performances . In 2018 we put together the best team I’ve seen in years and that was blown apart by injuries. 
Enjoy your speedway and admire the riders who risk life and limbs for our entertainment are the EWR raceway and all our tracks

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Shrimmy said:

Allen can do one for me 

will you be saying that when he's back at scunny in 22

5 minutes ago, ScunnyDan said:

Are you sure of that? No matter what RG says a rider will go where they want too. 

10 minutes ago, ScunnyDan said:

Don't see it myself would love to be wrong 

4 minutes ago, Trackerman48 said:

Are you sure of that? No matter what RG says a rider will go where they want too. 

that's a fair assessment 

1.Leicester

2. Poole

3.Eastbourne

4.Redcar

5.Glasgow

6.Birmingham

7.Edinburgh

8. Berwick

9. Kent

10. Scunthorpe

11. Plymouth

12. Newcastle

• Like 1

Anyone but Eastbourne to be champions would please me. 

They are so "cocky" about  their fantastic team of young British riders, most of  whom seem to feature every week in Speedway Star .

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, old bob at herne bay said:

They are so "cocky" about  their fantastic team of young British riders, most of  whom seem to feature every week in Speedway Star .

I wouldn't complain about  any team winning the league, if it was full of young British talent !

• Like 3

Will go Glasgow, Leicester, Poole, Eastbourne. Redcar top 5, with Kent, Plymouth, Newcastle bottom 3

• Like 1

15 hours ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Think you're mistaking cocky for quietly confident in our fantastic team of predominantly young British talent that we've been building since 2015 with more to come.

Oh sorry that did sound rather cocky!  :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

LEICESTER

REDCAR

EASTBOURNE 

GLASGOW

POOLE

EDINBURGH

BERWICK

SCUNTHORPE

KENT

PLYMOUTH

BIRMINGHAM 

NEWCASTLE

I think Plymouth are going to struggle, looks to me as if they have got 5 weak reserves.

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

LEICESTER

REDCAR

EASTBOURNE 

GLASGOW

POOLE

EDINBURGH

BERWICK

SCUNTHORPE

KENT

PLYMOUTH

BIRMINGHAM 

NEWCASTLE

Looks like we are in a Scottish sandwich!!

I really haven't been keeping up to date with the teams since all the lockdowns, only been trying to keep up to date with if Poole can get an agreement with the stadium owners. I am currently reading through the bumper issue of the SS but have read the Poole page and apparently we are predicted about 5th. I'd prob go along with that for now. The longer Stef stays fit the better we will do! If Zane's ability matches his professionalism then I will go for top 3!:o

Personally I think Plymouth will struggle to begin with but once they strengthen when the averages of all rides drop (after is it 3 home and 3 away meetings ?! )

think they will pick up 

1 minute ago, Doners123 said:

Personally I think Plymouth will struggle to begin with but once they strengthen when the averages of all rides drop (after is it 3 home and 3 away meetings ?! )

think they will pick up 

Plymouth will not be changing their team as long as the riders remain committed and give 100%,not looking to win trophies just providing good entertainment and vfm,it a win just having championship speedway to watch let alone 3×world champion.