British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ProudtobeaBrummie

Points Limit ?

Think there is a few GTR ,s kicking about seen a couple for sale but don’t seem  to be moving 

We have one lovely smooth engine delivers the power to the back wheel really well. It's an excellent stepping stone from the 250 as the power is more predictable than the gm. 
strange how so many were eager to criticise this opportunity when so many think that the iow 2valve challenge was the way forward 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Heedthebaw said:

18k per engine ?????  

Roughly...divide £300 grand by 16 engines...he saw them coming and took them to the cleaners. Apparently they are still trying to get their money back 4 years later , not a hope in....

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, mac101 said:

Think there is a few GTR ,s kicking about seen a couple for sale but don’t seem  to be moving 

Seen one for sale in the last twelve months, for just over 3 grand. I know as a person I know was after one for his collection.

25 minutes ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

We have one lovely smooth engine delivers the power to the back wheel really well. It's an excellent stepping stone from the 250 as the power is more predictable than the gm. 
strange how so many were eager to criticise this opportunity when so many think that the iow 2valve challenge was the way forward 

Yes, I understand the few that made it to the UK were well received by junior riders but they were never taken on for long by a ‘ senior ‘ rider in competitive racing.

2 hours ago, Ringitsneck said:

Seen one for sale in the last twelve months, for just over 3 grand. I know as a person I know was after one for his collection.

Niall Strudwick has one for sale complete with exhaust ignition and oil on FB marketplace only done 14 heats £3.5k 

9 hours ago, mac101 said:

Niall Strudwick has one for sale complete with exhaust ignition and oil on FB marketplace only done 14 heats £3.5k 

That’s the one.