British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vicar

British Speedway results 1990-2003?

Hello

There is great http://www.speedwayresearcher.org.uk/ website with detailed British results since 1929 to the beginning of 90's. I see that results after 2004 are archived on SpeedwayUpdates. But does anyone knows where I can find league (and other) results from 1990-2003?

8 minutes ago, Vicar said:

Hello

There is great http://www.speedwayresearcher.org.uk/ website with detailed British results since 1929 to the beginning of 90's. I see that results after 2004 are archived on SpeedwayUpdates. But does anyone knows where I can find league (and other) results from 1990-2003?

Alan Robertson has produced a fabulous in depth document covering those years entitled "British Speedway Leagues 1991 -2014".

Guest compost

I am currently working on a complete 1992 season file (as an update to the Team files for 1992 already on the website).  If I can manage to get the '92 season out then I'll expand to cover the rest of the period '92 to '04. Gonna be a few months before the complete '92 file is ready though.

Incidentially, there are various individual team files which cover this period - I think you'll find files for Rye House, Middlesbrough and Hull at the least (not sure if Joe's Newcastle History files go far into this period).  I also sent them a set of Team files covering '90.

Fantastic! Do you need any help with that?

Guest compost

Forgot to mention the Peter Oakes yearbooks for 1990 & 1992.  The latter is the better of the 2 as it has more detail on friendlies.

Have pm'd you too.