British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Najjer

Polish Betting 2021

Bet365 go with Łódź at -12

Depending who is confirmed as replacing Iversen then that could be a decent price

(edited for spelling)

Edited by Najjer

6 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Bet365 go with Łódź at -12

Depending who is comforted as replacing Iversen then that could be a decent price

I'd be tempted too... but who knows what the confirmed lineups will be..  will gzyl be the one to replace Iversen in the end?

image.png.7b98f7014a440b9d04cb9b1d2d39c641.png

Gonna bite the bullet. Was going to put £5 on Tungate under 14... but he's likely to get 6 rides, and that's pushing it tbh... COME ON LODZ!! Over 6 after heat 8 and over 12 after 15 please :)

Really can't see anything else worth taking

image.thumb.png.3a258c2e8ad8c9de09ca6caa1ee9f3e6.png

Can somebody explain this bet to me? Would Luke Becker have to score 2 more points than Alex Woentin? Or just 1 more would do? Thanks

8 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

image.thumb.png.3a258c2e8ad8c9de09ca6caa1ee9f3e6.png

Can somebody explain this bet to me? Would Luke Becker have to score 2 more points than Alex Woentin? Or just 1 more would do? Thanks

Becker would need to score 3 points more than Woentin , for example if Becker scores 5 would need Woentin to only score 2 for the bet to win if you back Becker -2 , will just add bonus points for being behind a teamate dont` count toward totals

Edited by homer

4 minutes ago, homer said:

Becker would need to score 3 points more than Woentin , for example if Becker scores 5 would need Woentin to only score 2 for the bet to win if you back Becker -2

Ah, I see cheers... Not gonna risk that then, think Luke will score more points, but 3 more? Might be a tough ask...

3 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Nothing for today.

I can't take another big handicap after last night.

Tungate on the rider points is too close to call either way.

I'll sit this one out. Good luck all.

Should stick with you, but nah... I've got beginners stupidity after winning £20.30 yesterday...

i was looking at Tungate think 14 is about right and could go either way

12 minutes ago, homer said:

i was looking at Tungate think 14 is about right and could go either way

I’d be amazed if Tungate gets 15 today. He relies on his gating heavily so a couple of starts missed and riders like Kosciuch and Loktaev are no mugs. Tungate exactly and under 14 looks good for a return I would say.

Just now, Najjer said:

I’d be amazed if Tungate gets 15 today. He relies on his gating heavily so a couple of starts missed and riders like Kosciuch and Loktaev are no mugs. Tungate exactly and under 14 looks good for a return I would say.

Even if he takes 6 rides will do well to get around that unless he is in absolute top form

4 minutes ago, homer said:

Even if he takes 6 rides will do well to get around that unless he is in absolute top form

You've changed my mind... gonna put a bet on now :rolleyes:

image.thumb.png.2122ce5a607bfb58aa78249cd28368ea.png

If he gets exactly 14, gonna get my money back that I bet on him finishing below 14 anyway, so no risk there... Just better not score more than 14!! Which surely is a big ask even on 6 rides with a maximum of 18 points? Hmmm

Still fancy Lodz overall too... Gonna log off the betting website now before I regret too much haha, good luck everyone

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

You've changed my mind... gonna put a bet on now :rolleyes:

good luck , it does make sense might not even get the chance for a sixth ride depends how Tarnow go and if and when they go into tactical territory , i`m just not one for backing riders total points been burnt by the rider pulling out injured before

13 minutes ago, homer said:

good luck , it does make sense might not even get the chance for a sixth ride depends how Tarnow go and if and when they go into tactical territory , i`m just not one for backing riders total points been burnt by the rider pulling out injured before

They HAVE to get into tactical territory for my other bets to count :D Just banking on the likes of Loktaev and Kosciuch even Mroczka (If they race together) finishing in front of him... Rohan is known to have the odd off meeting, let's hope tonight is one of them

2 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

They HAVE to get into tactical territory for my other bets to count :D Just banking on the likes of Loktaev and Kosciuch even Mroczka (If they race together) finishing in front of him... Rohan is known to have the odd off meeting, let's hope tonight is one of them

Tungate will have to ride like Pedersen did last night to get close to it, like Najjer said Lodz have riders who are no mugs and Tungate may settle behind a teamate if one of the Lodz lads gets away