British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Najjer

Polish Betting 2021

34 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Imagine betting against Tungate at Lodz.

:lol:

ok captain hindsight... Where were you before the meeting when everyone was betting against Rohan? No words of warnings then...

18 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Depends how brave you’re feeling - can bet against Tungate in play using your exactly 14 points to cover yourself 

Did that and he still screwed me :sad: Fair play Rohan, you were class tonight... If only he could do that every week...

Lost £27.07 tonight... A bump back down to reality after winning £20.30 yesterday on my first days betting...

11 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

ok captain hindsight... Where were you before the meeting when everyone was betting against Rohan? No words of warnings then...

Did that and he still screwed me :sad: Fair play Rohan, you were class tonight... If only he could do that every week...

Lost £27.07 tonight... A bump back down to reality after winning £20.30 yesterday on my first days betting...

Don't rise to the bait of the forum troll. 

As for you losses today. Onwards and upwards tomorrow is a different day.

• Like 1

Just now, KingoftheTrack said:

Don't rise to the bait of the forum troll. 

As for you losses today. Onwards and upwards tomorrow is a different day.

I know... but it's fun to make them bite even more :D

Not planning on putting any bets on tomorrow... maybe the later meeting, but I'm at work all day so I dont want to placing bets I cant emergency cash in on haha... good luck to everyone tomorrow

Would anyone care to have a go at judging what the handicaps will be(bet 365) tomorrow. My best educated guess is

Gdansk -4 v Rybnik +4

Gorzow - 10 v Lublin +10

Czestochowa +2 v Leszno -2

27 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Would anyone care to have a go at judging what the handicaps will be(bet 365) tomorrow. My best educated guess is

Gdansk -4 v Rybnik +4

Gorzow - 10 v Lublin +10

I'd say Gdansk -2 v Rybnik +2

Gorzow -12 v Lublun +12 (Could easily see it being -14 though)

Czestochowa +4 v Leszno -4

Edited by KingoftheTrack

27 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Gdansk -4 v Rybnik +4

Gorzow - 10 v Lublin +10

I think I’d actually fancy Gorzow on considerably more than that, especially given their win away at Leszno and no Kubera still. Lublin have superb juniors but I’d still fancy Gorzow for -16 or so.

I still can’t make my mind up about Częstochowa, a few unknowns and the unpredictable Lindgren too. Would fancy a Leszno away win by 4 or so though.

Would say you’re on the money for Gdansk/Rybnik 

If I was a bookie then I would be putting Gorzow at -18 to start with and even then I wouldn't be comfortable with it.

I think Gorzow can win by 20 plus easily. 

Lublin are missing Kubera

Hampel suffered with COVID badly so his body might not be up to it as much tomorrow.

Buczkowski is lucky to have a team place in the Ekstraliga imo. He's one of the weakest senior riders in the league imo.

I'm lumping onto any Gorzow handicap tomorrow.

19 minutes ago, Najjer said:

I think I’d actually fancy Gorzow on considerably more than that, especially given their win away at Leszno and no Kubera still. Lublin have superb juniors but I’d still fancy Gorzow for -16 or so.

I still can’t make my mind up about Częstochowa, a few unknowns and the unpredictable Lindgren too. Would fancy a Leszno away win by 4 or so though.

Would say you’re on the money for Gdansk/Rybnik 

Doyle can be the difference maker tomorrow imo. 

Lindgren has to turn up for the first time this season to give Czestochowa a chance imo.

Could anybody tell me the starting times of the meetings today (Sunday) also any tips would be appreciated especially after Tungates performance yesterday.

thanks

Susans1

10 minutes ago, Susans1 said:

Could anybody tell me the starting times of the meetings today (Sunday) also any tips would be appreciated especially after Tungates performance yesterday.

thanks

Susans1

1 pm, 3.30pm and 6.15pm.

Every TV meeting is listed  on page 1 here 

http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/83760-speedway-on-tv-and-the-internet-in-2021/&page=1

Edited by racers and royals

Thanks for that racer

KeirStamer Fan

You are a bit like the political leader you are named after always 24 hours late with any useful information.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Gdansk -4 v Rybnik +4

Gorzow - 10 v Lublin +10

Odds now being uploaded to Bet365 as we speak.... first ones up are Gorzow at -10!

First dibs to you R&R