British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Najjer

Polish Betting 2021

It's free money day.

Gorzow -10.0 and the tie. (Lublin aren't putting more than 40 on the board imo)

Wozniak -1 & The Hcap Tie vs. Hampel (No way is Hampel going to be physically fit enough)

Thank you bet365

Edited by KingoftheTrack

7 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Odds now being uploaded to Bet365 as we speak.... first ones up are Gorzow at -10!

First dibs to you R&R

Obviously i reserve the right to change the Gdansk v Rybnik prediction due to the team change.

6 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

It's free money day.

Gorzow -10.0 and the tie. (Lublin aren't putting more than 40 on the board imo)

Wozniak -1 & The Hcap Tie vs. Hampel (No way is Hampel going to be physically fit enough)

Thank you bet365

Always takes a brave decision to bet against the likes of Hampel, Kasprzak etc... you know they could run a distant last followed by a flier of a start and beat Zmarzlik! Rubbish odds for Wozniak too, especially as he’s paired with Thomsen and then Vaculik twice too.

I know they weren’t fully uploaded to bet365, but interesting that they’ve now all been taken down?

Edited by Najjer

Gdansk -16 Rybnik +16 on the handicap 

Looks really good value in Holta exactly and over 11 at 11/10 from 6 rides I would say

1 minute ago, Najjer said:

Always takes a brave decision to bet against the likes of Hampel, Kasprzak etc... you know they could run a distant last followed by a flier of a start and beat Zmarzlik! Rubbish odds for Wozniak too, especially as he’s paired with Thomsen and then Vaculik twice too.

I know they weren’t fully uploaded to bet365, but interesting that they’ve now all been taken down?

I'm very confident in this one tbh.

I wouldn't normally take odds that short but I don't see Hampel doing much taking everything COVID related into account.

I can't take any rider points around the 10 mark in the first meeting. Too much quality on show.

Gomolski over 6 anyone? Who knows the track well.

Edited by KingoftheTrack

I've left the Wozniak bet in the end. 

It's a banker I'm sure of it but I just can't take 4/7 as it's little reward for the money you're laying out. 

My bets for today are the following.

Gorzow -10 and The Hcap Tie (Lublin are all juniors with a weaker top 5 than Grudziadz at the moment imo) I'm shocked by this handicap. Where are Lublin going to get more than 40 points from against a team that is lead by three GP riders in Zmarzlik, Vaculik & Thomsen when they've got Karion, Buczkowski and Hampel who's got COVID concerns in the top 5?

Leszno +4 and The Hcap Tie (I fancy Lezno to win with Doyle's track knowlege as well as Czestochowa having question marks over Lindgren) I'll play it safe and take the handicap though.

Edited by KingoftheTrack

Had a double on gorzow -10 and lesnzo outright. Apologies to anyone else with that bet, my pre-match bets have been dire so far

24 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Doyle over 10 looks a good bet.

I was going to back Doyle Over & Exactly 10 

But I've laid out too much on Gorzow -10 & The Hcap Tie.

I'll probably get on Doyle if the Gorzow bet comes in.

51 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

I was going to back Doyle Over & Exactly 10 

But I've laid out too much on Gorzow -10 & The Hcap Tie.

I'll probably get on Doyle if the Gorzow bet comes in.

I had Gorzow down for a 16 point win, so I’ve also backed Gorzow at -10 pretty heavily and the handicap tie as that seems the best value to me.

Lublin have strong juniors to level the tie abit but I fancy Gorzow to blow Lublin away towards the later part of the meeting.

1 minute ago, Najjer said:

I had Gorzow down for a 16 point win, so I’ve also backed Gorzow at -10 pretty heavily and the handicap tie as that seems the best value to me.

Lublin have strong juniors to level the tie abit but I fancy Gorzow to blow Lublin away towards the later part of the meeting.

I've got the same logic as you mate. I've lumped a big stake on too which why I didn't back Wozniak at the short price.

The juniors will keep them in in but especially from Heats 10-15 I expect Lublin to get smacked tbh.