British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Najjer

Polish Betting 2021

1 minute ago, Najjer said:

Looks like the odds on Leszno -4 have been shortened since earlier on today? No value on that anymore so makes sense to just back Leszno for the outright win on current values.

I’m going to back Doyle over Lindgren I think.

Yh they have mate. I got on it earlier. 

I agree the value has gone now so it's worth taking the 8/5 instead.

Good luck all and yes Doyle should take care of Lindgren tbh.

Doyle is currently 1/2 for over 9.5 in play too for anyone who is interested.

Just now, KingoftheTrack said:

I'm now on Doyle over 9.5 In-Play @ 1/2 

Haha great minds!

• Haha 1

That is going to be the biggest problem for you on the Leszno win tonight, that the juniors aren’t anywhere near the standard of Częstochowa. If Lidsey carries on as he’s started and Kolodziej doesn’t start well, could be a long night for Leszno!

At least Doyle should then get 6 rides....

Leszno are a rubbish side this year.

I thought they would bounce back after last week but it's becoming very clear that they will not win anything this season.

They don't have the juniors and I doubt the 15 year old kid can hit the ground running and score big points with no experience. Also Jaimon Lidsey won't be scoring like he was last year. He over achieved by scoring like a Heat Leader.

I'm hoping Doyle get's 6 rides and gets the 10 points for me to break even on the meeting.

Decided to back out of the Lindgren/Doyle bet as they have now offered up favourable odds on Lindgren +2, where it would cover my original stake and this one. If Doyle comes home I would still make a few quid but decided to not risk out and take a big loss if it fails. Live to fight another day 

44 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

I thought they would bounce back after last week but it's becoming very clear that they will not win anything this season.

They don't have the juniors and I doubt the 15 year old kid can hit the ground running and score big points with no experience. Also Jaimon Lidsey won't be scoring like he was last year. He over achieved by scoring like a Heat Leader.

I'm hoping Doyle get's 6 rides and gets the 10 points for me to break even on the meeting.

Works every time. 

Motivational speech lol.

Hopefully they can see it through lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Not a Lidsey fan,think you will be eating your words shortly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingoftheTrack said:

1 hour ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Emil over 11.5 is a good in-play bet.

He will get 6 rides.

These did not age well. My 4/1 double came in on gorzow +10 and leszno outright. If you'd have told me emil would've only scored 7 beforehand I'd have cashed out sharpish!