British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Najjer

Polish Betting 2021

9 minutes ago, nw42 said:

So why embarrass yourself with snide comments about other posters?  No need fella.

read up he was claiming credit for something he didn`t even tip but i realise now R&R is god himself so i won`t say another word against him 

13 minutes ago, homer said:

read up he was claiming credit for something he didn`t even tip but i realise now R&R is god himself so i won`t say another word against him 

Idiot !!

my post

Bydgoszcz - 10 tonight against Tarnow

Nothing standing out for me at the moment- really rate the Bydgoszcz team so maybe they will win by more than 10

If i said i rate Bydgoszcz highly and possibly will win by more than 10 i wasn`t saying  back Tarnow !!!

i have had 1 bet this season on Ljung  because i thought it was value- i said i was having a big bet on it which i did. I see the odds and evaluate the value given. 

1 hour ago, homer said:

what a crank you are think you own the forum , the more advice and knowledge posted only helps not b365 have Byd odds on so it should win , what about today same could be said about what Najjer posted about Tungate until he had a meltdown , if it was left to you cashed out bets would be voided absolute hilarious

Doesn’t matter how they come in, aslong as they come in.... You could say it was a genius move, some might say lucky...  but either way it’s money in my pocket and that’s all that matters!

Just now, Najjer said:

Doesn’t matter how they come in, aslong as they come in.... You could say it was a genius move, some might say lucky...  but either way it’s money in my pocket and that’s all that matters!

i wasn`t digging you for it more comparing as R&R slagged me for what i said about Tungate at Lodz  , it don`t matter how you get them sometimes all the reasoning and thought makes sense but it doesn`t come in 

12 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Idiot !!

my post

Bydgoszcz - 10 tonight against Tarnow

Nothing standing out for me at the moment- really rate the Bydgoszcz team so maybe they will win by more than 10

If i said i rate Bydgoszcz highly and possibly will win by more than 10 i wasn`t saying  back Tarnow !!!

i have had 1 bet this season on Ljung  because i thought it was value- i said i was having a big bet on it which i did. I see the odds and evaluate the value given. 

back to the name calling , that to me is not a tip maybe they will win by more than 10 what reasoning behind it ,you also didn`t say you were backing Byd

2 hours ago, homer said:

what a crank you are think you own the forum , the more advice and knowledge posted only helps not b365 have Byd odds on so it should win , what about today same could be said about what Najjer posted about Tungate until he had a meltdown , if it was left to you cashed out bets would be voided absolute hilarious

R&R certainly is very helpful regarding information on all aspects of Polish Speedway Matches,Video Links ect,dont see your point regarding owning the forum.:rolleyes:.As for betting if people want to ask others advice that’s up to them don’t see any problem with that.You obviously have a problem with R&R,must have took his advice    and lost some cash at one time:D:P

• Like 2

Just now, Fromafar said:

R&R certainly is very helpful regarding information on all aspects of Polish Speedway Matches,Video Links ect,dont see your point regarding owning the forum.:rolleyes:.As for betting if people want to ask others advice that’s up to them don’t see any problem with that.You obviously have a problem with R&R,must have took his advice    and lost some cash at one time:D:P

he don`t post anything to follow not that i would anyway  , maybe he has a problem with me since he quotes me on the back end of others posts , i give up anyway since everyone thinks the sun shines from somewhere because of a few links , i have other sites where i post my speedway tips which are profitable but bollocks to posting them here

• Confused 1

Danish league gets underway with 4 matches tonight(all available to watch on internet) BET 365 are likely to price up. If considering betting on the Danish league for the 1st time(Homer knows everything so will not need to bother) the 5 man team format is unique and individual riders meet each other quite often. They use a Joker- but any points scored in a joker ride are halved for betting purposes. Here are a couple of result sheets from 2019(didn`t run in 2020).

https://rs.dmusport.dk/loeb/4311

https://rs.dmusport.dk/loeb/4728

Good Morning Racer

Could you help me with how I get speedway on the internet (today’s meeting) Also sorry if I started a war of words between you and Homer he sounds very verbally agresive, for the record I would not have done my -10 bet if I had not seen your post.

Susans1

2 minutes ago, Susans1 said:

Good Morning Racer

Could you help me with how I get speedway on the internet (today’s meeting) Also sorry if I started a war of words between you and Homer he sounds very verbally agresive, for the record I would not have done my -10 bet if I had not seen your post.

Susans1

This thread on the international section has the line up`s and links to the meetings( 2 are on you tube and 2 via facebook) unfortunately all overlap on timings.

Racer do I find the international section on the pro board sight

22 minutes ago, Susans1 said:

Racer do I find the international section on the pro board sight

If you press forums- top left you should see it towards the bottom of the page- i have this page whenever i click on to the BSF

46 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

bet365 are late to price up tonight's meeting.

Are they running scared of the BSF bookie bashers. 

Doesn`t look as if BET 365 are playing tonight- not sure if anyone else will price up