British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Najjer

Polish Betting 2021

Hi

good I have done that at -6 good luck do you know where I can watch it and have you any idea how Jack Holder is going not to well I hope.

thanks

Better off sticking to the Ekstraliga matches I think - nearly back on breaking even for the day after the shambles earlier on. 

I did have my doubts over Holder but Sayfutdinov over Lambert and Lambert under has romped home.

Racer

sorry to worry you again how can I watch the last meeting

30 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

After breaking even on the Ostrow meeting I'm considering going with Czestochowa -6 in the next meeting. 

Lucky I didn't bet on the Leszno meeting because I would've lost too.

Will give it a go with you as I don’t fancy ZG and their reserves at all - what’s the worst that can happen?

6 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Will give it a go with you as I don’t fancy ZG and their reserves at all - what’s the worst that can happen?

Same mentality here mate.

If I lose then oh well it cant be any worse than what happened last night.

Like you I don't fancy the U24 rider or the ZG reserves. Czestochowa can easily chuck Miskowiak in for any rider that performs badly.

I know it's a tad risky but I've gone for Madsen over and exactly 12 he's quality at home,good luck if you're having a flutter 

Kingofthe Track

I don’t know how to watch the next meeting so if it is not to much trouble could you let me know how our -6 bet is going.

Thank You

Susans1