British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Najjer

Polish Betting 2021

Edited by Dandelion

Just put a MJJ to score at least 10 points bet on... Was gonna do Rune to score at least 8 but apparently I've ran out of funds :sad: Even thought it shows I still have £50 on my account... I can guarantee now MJJ will score 9 and Rune will score 8!!

Just like when Freddie score 7+1 and he had to score 8 for my bet to stand!! And then scored 13 the very next night :sad:

image.thumb.png.ece300096d7851c129e11499dc744008.png

What do these bets in play mean? Handicap 3 way/2 way... Is the highlighted one meaning that Lodz have to win by 3 or more in the meeting?

image.thumb.png.083de1e4bdea3da93155f8cf1593fe10.png

WHAT HAVE I DONE? I MEANT OVER!! NOOO :sad:

3 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

image.thumb.png.ece300096d7851c129e11499dc744008.png

What do these bets in play mean? Handicap 3 way/2 way... Is the highlighted one meaning that Lodz have to win by 3 or more in the meeting?

The 2 way includes a 0.5 so means there is no option for a draw

1 minute ago, Najjer said:

MJJ over half way home already from 2 rides

Just rub it in :sad:

13 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Don't worry @Dandelion I'm done for too.

At least ya didn't make such a ridiculous mistake as to accidentally click the under 9.5 rather than over on a rider who was always likely to get a maximum :D I MEANT over... WHICH WEBSITE PUTS OVER ON THE LEFT AND NOT THE RIGHT???

All I'm saying is that if Gorzow SOMEHOW lose to Grudziadz this afternoon and Zmarzlik and Vaculik score below 12... I'm gonna retire with the betting :rofl:

Better luck next time King

4 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

At least ya didn't make such a ridiculous mistake as to accidentally click the under 9.5 rather than over on a rider who was always likely to get a maximum :D I MEANT over... WHICH WEBSITE PUTS OVER ON THE LEFT AND NOT THE RIGHT???

All I'm saying is that if Gorzow SOMEHOW lose to Grudziadz this afternoon and Zmarzlik and Vaculik score below 12... I'm gonna retire with the betting :rofl:

Better luck next time King

I'm retiring too if I don't get my double up.

Hi

Well done all the MJJ fans, another bad start for me (Rybnik) so it all rides on Gorzow -4

Susans1