British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Najjer

Polish Betting 2021

Great news for anybody else on the Nicki P over 10 train - he’s set for 6 rides now and looked much quicker then

Great team riding from Pedersen there lol 

That’s Wozniak home and dry too! Pedersen ticking along nicely. A few more heat advantages and the -4.5 handicap will be long gone!

1 point from Pedersen here and that will complete the perfect meeting for me.

Good old Nicki :rolleyes: still, covered the exact points so nothing lost and nothing gained on that one

Thanks to Gorzow now even on the day so I am thinking Lublin-4 on the handicap to recover yesterday’s loses what does anybody think.

thanks

Nothing taking my fancy in the Lublin/Wroclaw match, so I’m sitting that one out after my winnings from today. 

The only one I could possibly of been tempted into was Janowski over 14 from potentially 7 rides but it’s a big big ask.

4 minutes ago, Susans1 said:

Thanks to Gorzow now even on the day so I am thinking Lublin-4 on the handicap to recover yesterday’s loses what does anybody think.

thanks

Yes that should come in tbh.

I have backed Michelson to beat Janowski with a 6 start' I cannot believe there is a rider in the world who could give him a  6 start on his home track

Think I just saw Nicki Pedersen get trumped for team riding by Greg laguta lol 

Bet 365 are showing odds for today’s meeting the handicap is very close -2 Tarnow +2 Gniezno any info from anybody would be a great help

Susans1

20 hours ago, Susans1 said:

thanks

Edited by Susans1
Pressed wrong key