British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Najjer

Polish Betting 2021

1 hour ago, Susans1 said:

Bet 365 are showing odds for today’s meeting the handicap is very close -2 Tarnow +2 Gniezno any info from anybody would be a great help

Susans1

Nothing for me today Susan imo this is a very tight meeting between two poor sides. 

The weakest two sides in the league now imo.

Personally I couldn't recommend anything with any confidence today. 

2 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Nothing for me today Susan imo this is a very tight meeting between two poor sides. 

The weakest two sides in the league now imo.

Personally I couldn't recommend anything with any confidence today. 

Tarnow might be poor but Gniezno certainly not. Kildemand, Lahti and Jakobsen are a match for most in the division, and the Fajfer`s are no mugs.

Hi Racer

Based on what your saying do you think on the handicap +2 Gniezno are a reasonable bet.

Thanks

1 minute ago, Susans1 said:

Hi Racer

Based on what your saying do you think on the handicap +2 Gniezno are a reasonable bet.

Thanks

Yes but there could be a decent bet when the teams are confirmed within the hour.

Okay I will wait thanks for that.

52 minutes ago, Susans1 said:

Okay I will wait thanks for that.

I do like gniezno at +2 but a sporting bet also would be Woentin -1 over Jablonski. I think that no 8 Kevin Fajfer who is useful might take his rides. Even though i don`t particularly rate  Woentin i think it should come in.

Hi Racer

Sounds good to me I am going with your selections good luck

Susans1

Hi Racer

sorry to trouble you I have tried the site I used yesterday no speedway do you know if it is being shown

5 minutes ago, Susans1 said:

Hi Racer

sorry to trouble you I have tried the site I used yesterday no speedway do you know if it is being shown

It’s on you tube just put in Tarnow v Gniezno in the you tube search.

3 hours ago, Susans1 said:

Racer

I can’t get the link on the site not to worry if it is not to much trouble perhaps you could let me know how the bets ate going after heat 9 or 10

thanks

Susans1

11 minutes ago, Susans1 said:

Racer

I can’t get the link on the site not to worry if it is not to much trouble perhaps you could let me know how the bets ate going after heat 9 or 10

thanks

Susans1

Gniezno are 10 up after 7 heats- so the + 2 is looking good. sorry about the other "sporting bet" that is down the pan !!

live updates https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/114052/unia-tarnow-aforti-start-gniezno

Hi Racer

1 out of 2 that’s a result for me so finished about even so thanks for the info I always feel pleased if I finish without a loss ( free entertainment).

Susans1

Can someone please explain how I lost this bet? :blink:

Made £4 on Rohan Tungate scoring more than Timo Lahti... Seemed pretty obvious to me and Rohan has made things up for me, as I lost so much because of him last weekend :sad: Overall I made £30ish this weekend so not terrible

EEHHH.JPG

5 hours ago, Dandelion said:

Can someone please explain how I lost this bet? :blink:

Made £4 on Rohan Tungate scoring more than Timo Lahti... Seemed pretty obvious to me and Rohan has made things up for me, as I lost so much because of him last weekend :sad: Overall I made £30ish this weekend so not terrible

EEHHH.JPG

You didn`t- speak to them and they will realise they have made a mistake.