British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Najjer

Polish Betting 2021

31 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

You didn`t- speak to them and they will realise they have made a mistake.

I have emailed them... Awaiting response

3 hours ago, Dandelion said:

They do get it wrong at times.I have had problems every time I back Emil on points scored,they keep voiding my bet and returning my stake but when it wins they then pay out as though nothing was wrong.!!! I contacted them telling them I don’t know if the bet had been accepted or not.They apologised but couldn’t explain why it happens every with Emil.!!! Strange IMO.

3 hours ago, Dandelion said:

When I’ve had problems in the past I normally do the online chat - they usually resolve it there and then straight away if they accept there was a mistake

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Najjer said:

When I’ve had problems in the past I normally do the online chat - they usually resolve it there and then straight away if they accept there was a mistake

No response today so I shall be using the live chat tomorrow, thanks

14 hours ago, Fromafar said:

They do get it wrong at times.I have had problems every time I back Emil on points scored,they keep voiding my bet and returning my stake but when it wins they then pay out as though nothing was wrong.!!! I contacted them telling them I don’t know if the bet had been accepted or not.They apologised but couldn’t explain why it happens every with Emil.!!! Strange IMO.

Weird stuff, makes you worry to put a bet on :P If I'd put a lot of money on my bet and I'd lost it I'd have been pissed

7 hours ago, Dandelion said:

Weird stuff, makes you worry to put a bet on :P If I'd put a lot of money on my bet and I'd lost it I'd have been pissed

They have always replied to my messages and sorted things if required.

Some interesting odds up for the Bydgoszcz Vs Ostrow match.

Bet365 go with...

Bydgoszcz +2 after heat 8
Bydgoszcz -2 after heat 15

Heat advantages look tricky to come by for Bydgoszcz in the first half of the meeting with the juniors and Stalkowski/McGuiness not likely to score too much

One thing I can’t see happening is Ostrow winning today. So I would be half tempted to bet on Bydgoszcz to win and the -2 handicap - although I expect it to be very close.

I'm sitting this one out.

Despite the bottle job at the weekend I think Ostrow will win but I'm not taking the price on offer for them because it's poor value for a meeting that will more than likely be tight from start to finish imo.

Bydgoszcz have 3 passengers imo but at the same time Gapinski & Walasek enter every meeting with question marks imo and are no longer reliable riders.

Too many question marks and worries to put any money down on this meeting. Good luck if you're having a bet all.

Najjer

Is McGuiness riding today I saw the team as Starkowski,Gaston and Bartoch or have I got that wrong because I fancy Bydgoszcz on the -2 handicap

Susans1

30 minutes ago, Susans1 said:

Najjer

Is McGuiness riding today I saw the team as Starkowski,Gaston and Bartoch or have I got that wrong because I fancy Bydgoszcz on the -2 handicap

Susans1

McGuiness will be no 8 if selected- they have a young Russian which they might use instead of him.

Meeting starts 7.15pm now instead of 5pm

-2 is decent in my opinion

Edited by racers and royals

Racer

Does that mean that both meetings will start at 7.15pm

Susans1

Bet365 now amended their match result pricing - earlier on they had it that if you had bet on all 3 outcomes, the very worst case you would of been break even! D’oh! 

Bydgoszcz on the -2 handicap is still decent value now though!

Been some rainfall this afternoon in Bydgoszcz - maybe I’m wrong but a team consisting of Klindt, Walasek and Gapinski won’t like it if it’s too wet. I really think money on Bydgoszcz to either win outright or the handicap is good value... even if Bet365 doesn’t think so!