British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Najjer

Polish Betting 2021

5 hours ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Ridiculous how many times it always falls in the bookies favour.

They've gotten away with so many lucky breaks this year it's a joke.

There is not a poor Bookie in sight ,that should tell you something.Can’t all be luck:P:D

5 hours ago, racers and royals said:

That`s because you continually end up on the wrong side of the bet- When Musielak hits the tapes it`s great news for the under 12 side of the bet :) Incidentally 12 is always a big task to score at home with 5 rides.

I didn't back anything today. 

Haven't for a few days now.

12 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Odds have come off again.

GGGGRRRR! Lol I want to get on Gdansk.

They are back up again now!

As an outside bet I am tempted by Jablonski -2 over Fienhage. Fienhage hasn’t done much to impress me and I reckon could be replaced by Gruchalski after a couple of rides. Jablonski scored reasonably well against Tarnow too. 

5 minutes ago, Najjer said:

As an outside bet I am tempted by Jablonski -2 over Fienhage. Fienhage hasn’t done much to impress me and I reckon could be replaced by Gruchalski after a couple of rides. Jablonski scored reasonably well against Tarnow too. 

I looked at that too and I was going to do it but one EF, F, Ex, T then the bet will be over imo and that's why I bottled it.

7 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

I looked at that too and I was going to do it but one EF, F, Ex, T then the bet will be over imo and that's why I bottled it.

The same with Oskar Fajfer. Gniezno can be a funny old place and he normally scores well at home. Decent odds but 11 or more I’m just not sure. Likewise I don’t think I can see him scoring 9 either. Tricky one!

3 hours ago, KingoftheTrack said:

£20.00 on Gdansk @ 6/4

Small bet at a good price imo.

Pictures show it very wet and windy in Gniezno. I’m still sat on the fence with this one at the moment!

Im actually tempted to back Kildemand under 8 if it’s wet. Can’t see there being much passing 

Edited by Najjer

20 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Pictures show it very wet and windy in Gniezno. I’m still sat on the fence with this one at the moment!

Im actually tempted to back Kildemand under 8 if it’s wet. Can’t see there being much passing 

I agree. Gaters paradise when the tracks are wet.

Jamrog Under & Exactly 8 worth a look as well.

I'm sticking with my one bet though.

Edited by KingoftheTrack

I’ve been dithering and umming and aahing in play on the handicap. Gone up to -8.5 now, still tempting though....

2 minutes ago, Najjer said:

I’ve been dithering and umming and aahing in play on the handicap. Gone up to -8.5 now, still tempting though....

I've been following it too but so far I'm resisting because of the tac subs.

5 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

I've been following it too but so far I'm resisting because of the tac subs.

Gone up to 11 now!

Kildemand currently on offer in play under and over 7.5 - looking to cover off my under 8.5 which leaves me in profit regardless now!