British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Najjer

Polish Betting 2021

I even lost in-play on Madsen vs Chugonov in the rerun after Chugonov was nowhere in the first running.

Im pinning my hopes on Swiderski actually waking up and doing something and giving Miskowiak another ride to get 6 points

Heat 10 was 4/6 for the tie which was too hard to turn down. Half my initial stake back now! 

9 minutes ago, Kedavra said:

Heat 10 was 4/6 for the tie which was too hard to turn down. Half my initial stake back now! 

Just took Janowski under 16.5 before that one on evens. Sums it up for me when he was stone dead last and the race is stopped :rolleyes:

26 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Just took Janowski under 16.5 before that one on evens. Sums it up for me when he was stone dead last and the race is stopped :rolleyes:

That was a filthy meeting to bet on in the end! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Najjer said:

Yeah without Woffinden, Wroclaw need Janowski and Laguta to score 15 odd each, Chugonov 10 which leaves Bewley with about 5. Hard to imagine that’s all going to happen! 

Should of bet on it after all!! :rolleyes:

Hi

Could anybody let me know how many points Miskowaik end the meeting on.

Thanks

Susans1

15 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Thank god for Gorzow... better late than never B)

Thought today was a right off tbh after I went for Czestochowa in first meeting and backed gorzow inplay after ht2 then went 10down,thought here we go again but fair play to gorzow I was losing faith a bit but they've been 1st class 

2 hours ago, Paddy The Rebel said:

Thought today was a right off tbh after I went for Czestochowa in first meeting and backed gorzow inplay after ht2 then went 10down,thought here we go again but fair play to gorzow I was losing faith a bit but they've been 1st class 

I backed them at -4 at the start, then got them at -0.5 after heat 4, before then increasing my stake to get them -7.5 later on in the meeting too! After the first match where Miskowiak and Janowski got me out of jail, Gorzow seen me end the day about £80 up so happy days!

• Like 1

Lots of matches today and lots to get your teeth into!

My first thoughts are that...

Lidsey -2 over Pepe at 4/6 is hugely inviting!

Wiktor Lampart -2 on the tie and over Denis Zielinski is also tempting at 23/20

Nothing really jumping out at me odds-wise. Might just do a bit of inplay instead

1st meeting

Zagar over 6 is my tip, he rides Leszno very well.

Dudek under 12

2nd meeting

+10 on GKM is very generous. Lublin aren't a great team.

I've even had a small flutter on GKM winning outright. 

Double of Zagar+4 & g laguta +4 pays just over 2/1 for me also liking the handicap tie of 16 in first meeting