British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Najjer

Polish Betting 2021

8 hours ago, Paddy The Rebel said:

Which bookie did you use? 

Unibet. They tend to pick random match ups that bet365 don't and have other meeting result handicaps. No rider points totals though

3 hours ago, Kedavra said:

Unibet. They tend to pick random match ups that bet365 don't and have other meeting result handicaps. No rider points totals though

Cheers I think I'll take a look,do they do British league aswell? 

Nothing to really go at in the Division 1 match today, I would say that Bet365 are pretty much on the money. The only tempters are Berntzon +1 over Tungate and good odds for under 10 for both NKI and Tungate.

Think I’ll wait for the British league odds for tonight’s matches 

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Anyone who frequents this thread is cordially invited to take part in "bash the bookie" comp

Can I get a cash out option during the meeting though? :D

Ellis over 6 @ 21/20 is a smashing bet. Loves the small tracks does Adam. Potentially 6 rides as well. 5 rides minimum.

B. Kurtz Over & Exactly 10 for me as well @ 29/20 & 9/2. I really cant see Brady scoring 9 or less tbh. 

Lawson Under & Exactly 12 for me too @ 11/10 & 11/2. No way is Richard going to score 13 or more imo. 

Edited by KingoftheTrack

12 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Ellis over 6 @ 21/20 is a smashing bet. Loves the small tracks does Adam. Potentially 6 rides as well. 5 rides minimum.

B. Kurtz Over & Exactly 10 for me as well. @ 29/20 & 9/2. I really cant see Brady scoring 9 or less tbh. 

Ellis odds have now reduced but that’s a good a bet as you’ll see in speedway I think!

• Like 1

Hampel exactly and under 11 is a great bet for tonight I think. I can’t see him scoring 12 or more

Hi 

Could anybody tell me why Klint only had 3 rides at the meeting on Monday I had a bet on Klint +2 to beat NKI who had 6 rides it is like just giving the bookies money and he still only lost by 2 points however it might just have been 22 points it makes no difference, there might be a simple explanation so if anybody knows it would help

Thanks Susans1

Riders only have to have a minimum of three rides. With the meeting won they chose to give his last ride and the nominated heats to the reserves/number 8

3 hours ago, ShrewsburyWolf said:

Riders only have to have a minimum of three rides. With the meeting won they chose to give his last ride and the nominated heats to the reserves/number 8

They don’t even have to have that in Poland. There is no minimum rides.

Nothing really that appealing for the Danish final tonight. Shame they haven’t offered each way options to win it like they usually do for the individuals.

Tempted by Rasmus Jensen under 8 at decent odds of 29/20 and Pedersen over 10 at the same odds of 29/20