British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Najjer

Polish Betting 2021

2 hours ago, Najjer said:

Nothing really that appealing for the Danish final tonight. Shame they havenā€™t offered each way options to win it like they usually do for the individuals.

Tempted by Rasmus Jensen under 8 at decent odds of 29/20 and Pedersen over 10 at the same odds of 29/20

Ew betting on Bet 365

2 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Ew betting on Bet 365

I managed to get Pedersen in play once the meeting started at 3/1 on 1/4 odds for each way. He finished 3rd yet somehow from a total Ā£40 stake Iā€™ve only returned Ā£30 - unless Iā€™m being daft, from a bet that has come in I canā€™t work out now Iā€™ve lost a tenner?

Ā 

edit - my mistake, it returned Ā£35 so I lost a fiver. He was 3rd before the final heat and then finished 2nd overall. Makes no sense to have lost money on that one!

Edited by Najjer

7 minutes ago, Najjer said:

I managed to get Pedersen in play once the meeting started at 3/1 on 1/4 odds for each way. He finished 3rd yet somehow from a total Ā£40 stake Iā€™ve only returned Ā£30 - unless Iā€™m being daft, from a bet that has come in I canā€™t work out now Iā€™ve lost a tenner?

Ā 

edit - my mistake, it returned Ā£35 so I lost a fiver. He was 3rd before the final heat and then finished 2nd overall. Makes no sense to have lost money on that one!

If you bet EW @ 1/4 odds a place, anything you bet under 4/1 will result in an overall loss unless it wins. You have lost half your stake on the win bet if it doesn't win. The placed side of the bet is your only return.Ā Ā If you bet @ 4/1, you would be level if placed without winning.

Hope that's clear :)

52 minutes ago, Hilly said:

If you bet EW @ 1/4 odds a place, anything you bet under 4/1 will result in an overall loss unless it wins. You have lost half your stake on the win bet if it doesn't win. The placed side of the bet is your only return.Ā Ā If you bet @ 4/1, you would be level if placed without winning.

Hope that's clear :)

Thanks for that - I had assumed that the 4/1 superseded the 3/1 effectively so that you wouldnā€™t actually win less than your overall stake. In which case, that wasĀ a bad bet and learn for next time!

1 hour ago, Najjer said:

Ā 

I got Madsen@5/1ew Ā before meeting started, soĀ returned small profit.

13 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

I got Madsen@5/1ew Ā before meeting started, soĀ returned small profit.

They must have only added e/W late in the day - it wasnā€™t on there originally when the odds came out.Ā 
Ā 

I had Hansen over NKI which returned a nice Ā£30 profit on a Ā£25 stake so a decent night regardless!

Odds are out for the Division 1 match between Rybnik and Tarnow.Ā 

Not much to go at except I quite fancy Holta exactly and under 11. After his first race he competesĀ against Tungate andĀ Iversen whilst being paired with Gomolski before heat 13 against Iversen and MJJ. Outside chance of no nominated races with the bonus likely already won. Good odds at 29/20 too!

Bet 365 go Torun +6Ā  v WroclawĀ  and Leszno -6 against Czestochowa.Ā 

I have bet Ratajczak over Swidnicki at levels.

Bet Tungate over 9 - he`s better than he has been showing recently( 6 rides probably)

Edited by racers and royals

Think Wroclaw -6 and tie for me,they are a class above at the moment