British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Najjer

Polish Betting 2021

Pepe under 8 is a great bet, especially being paired with Tonder who is flying at the moment and a really difficult opener.

I’ve also put some on Tonder over 6. Given his recent scoring I expect him to score much more than that

3 hours ago, Najjer said:

Pepe under 8 is a great bet, especially being paired with Tonder who is flying at the moment and a really difficult opener.

Was thinking that myself I got him scoring around 7pts,he has got an easy 4th ride aswell.

43 minutes ago, Paddy The Rebel said:

Was thinking that myself I got him scoring around 7pts,he has got an easy 4th ride aswell.

I expect him to be subbed out by then anyway.

Good start in his first - not so good for Tonder

Well a disaster this has turned into.... some you win some you lose!

17 hours ago, Najjer said:

Well a disaster this has turned into.... some you win some you lose!

Think tonder could well be a one track pony for a while untill he's given plenty of rides away from home,as for Pepe I allways thought it was to tight to call considering ht12 was a shoe in for 3pts. 

11 minutes ago, Paddy The Rebel said:

Think tonder could well be a one track pony for a while untill he's given plenty of rides away from home,as for Pepe I allways thought it was to tight to call considering ht12 was a shoe in for 3pts. 

Think you might be right about Tonder - very tentative compared to his ZG home form. Cost me about £70 between Tonder and Pepe too.

Ive just backed Milik -1 over Rasmus Jensen today too 

8 hours ago, Najjer said:

Think you might be right about Tonder - very tentative compared to his ZG home form. Cost me about £70 between Tonder and Pepe too.

Ive just backed Milik -1 over Rasmus Jensen today too 

If they price up Tonder again away don't think they will be that generous on 6pts more like 4 or 3.

Good recovery on milik tonight, managed to have a winner aswell Masters under and exactly 12