British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Najjer

Polish Betting 2021

51 minutes ago, Kedavra said:

Bet365 have michelsen at evens to outscore milik, that's got to be an error surely?

Probably not- because they think Milik will get 4 point wins over the "rabbits" and Michelsen might finish behind Madsen a lot and only get 3 points max - I think they are wrong !!

Thanks racer as you probably have sussed out I am not the brightest lad where my iPad is concerned.

35 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Probably not- because they think Milik will get 4 point wins over the "rabbits" and Michelsen might finish behind Madsen a lot and only get 3 points max - I think they are wrong !!

I suppose he's guaranteed at least 2 points every ride since he's the strongest Czech rider. Interesting conundrum. Are you having a dabble?

1 minute ago, Kedavra said:

I suppose he's guaranteed at least 2 points every ride since he's the strongest Czech rider. Interesting conundrum. Are you having a dabble?

I`m on a bad run so probably not :)

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Zmarzlik scored 21 yesterday- Doyle under  21 could be a sporting bet

That's a good shout, Aussies should walk this so their u21 might get a few more outings