British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Najjer

Polish Betting 2021

Does anyone else like the look of Torun -12 & The Hcap Tie?

Zielona Gora don't have any junior riders also the U24 rider is not that good either. ZG will need the top 4 to fire on all cylinders imo to put 40 on the board.

1 minute ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Does anyone else like the look of Torun -12 & The Hcap Tie?

Zielona Gora don't have any junior riders also the U24 rider is not that good either. ZG will need the top 4 to fire on all cylinders imo to put 40 on the board.

No i fancy ZG at + 12

Leung 3 points thanks for that tip keep the winners going roll on Vaculik tonight under 11 points

1 hour ago, KingoftheTrack said:

If I get both bets in here then I might do Pepe Protasiewicz Under & Exactly 9. 

It's a big ask for him to get 10 or more imo. What do you think?

Pepe under and exactly 9 looks pretty good to me. Not huge value but likely to come in I would say!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shockster said:

Done the same. :t:

I have called it a day after a nice profit on Ljung- Dudek, Fricke, Zagar and Pepe have enough class to keep it reasonably close.

Edited by racers and royals

3 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Pepe under and exactly 9 looks pretty good to me. Not huge value but likely to come in I would say!

Not enough value for me even though I do fancy it.

I might have a bet In-Play on something but for now I'm joining R & R on the sidelines for this one lol.

Good luck if you're backing Pepe.