Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Najjer

Polish Betting 2021

43 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Yes it's a Danish GP / SEC Qualification meeting in Denmark.

No stream that I know of but @racers and royals might be able to help you out with that.

It`s PPV at around £12 however i have no details on how to purchase(through a newspaper which won`t allow free access to website) https://jv.dk/artikel/i-aften-på-www-jv-dk-der-er-noget-af-et-speedwaybrag-i-vente?fbclid=IwAR10x3Z2TxwvLGQ_UiAGvGl8iXJ44vmpU7iaiYKtjBy8hZt9CFO7tlb5_G8

• Like 1

Racer 

I think I might pass on that one, but thanks for the information anyway.

Susans1

You can’t win them all good luck for Saturday coming.

Susans1

Hi

Does anybody know if there is a meeting taking place today (Saturday) and if so what time does it start.

thanks

Susans1

7 minutes ago, Susans1 said:

Hi

Does anybody know if there is a meeting taking place today (Saturday) and if so what time does it start.

thanks

Susans1

I have mentioned before that i list the meetings here http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/83760-speedway-on-tv-and-the-internet-in-2021/&page=1

There is a Danish friendly match being streamed this morning but that`s probably not what you meant( ie having a bet)

Hi Racer

thanks for that but when I looked at your site at the beginning of the week I am sure it said 1 meeting today and 3 meetings tomorrow but it know said the next meeting is Monday

1 minute ago, Susans1 said:

Hi Racer

thanks for that but when I looked at your site at the beginning of the week I am sure it said 1 meeting today and 3 meetings tomorrow but it know said the next meeting is Monday

That`s because bad weather in Poland has caused mass postponements- Monday looks better.

Okay thanks for the info I don’t know what I would do without the help of yourself and some of the other people on the forum 

Susans1

Hi  Racer

could you tell me the difference between today’s handicap betting Byd -10 and Tarnow +10 the odds are 4/5 and 5/4 both Betts look similar to me 

thanks

Susans1

7 minutes ago, Susans1 said:

Hi  Racer

could you tell me the difference between today’s handicap betting Byd -10 and Tarnow +10 the odds are 4/5 and 5/4 both Betts look similar to me 

thanks

Susans1

No difference at all if you think Bydgoszcz win by 12 or more bet them. If you think Tarnow lose by 8 or less back them. If it’s a win by 10 then picking that is 8/1

Thanks for that