Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Najjer

Polish Betting 2021

1 minute ago, Najjer said:

He looks super quick during the race but like a snail out of the starts so far.

What you thinking for the Leszno match? I’m really not sure I can see Lambert getting 10 points and decent odds and value in that for 9 and under. Likewise Sayfutdinov over Lambert at -1 seems a dead cert albeit not great value 

If I win this bet then I'm going to get on Leszno - 14 & The Hcap Tie. Very very very unlikely Torun put more than 38 on the board around Leszno imo.

Lambert is tough imo because I can see him getting 6 rides. 9 from 6 is likely imo.

I'd looking more towards Jack Holder Under & Exactly 10 on the points market. I can't see Jack getting 11 +

I've been reading this thread because there's not much else going on.

Decided to upload a few quid to Bet365 to play with whilst watching a Polish match last night.   (not sure why people rave about Polish league.  It was dragged out and quite boring racing) But anyway, at least I doubled my money by betting on Jankowski to outscore Pawlicki by 2, and Pedersen to score less than13.    They seemed pretty obvious bets that I saw someone recommend.

I'm now looking at Leszno v Torum today.    Doyle to outscore Jack Holder by more than 1, and Sajfutdinov to outscore Lambert by more than 1, would seem obvious to me.  Am I missing something?   I know little about Polish racing, so I base my decisions on Britain and GPs.  Is Polish form a lot different?  Or is the worry that Holder and Lambert will have extra TS rides?  I don't know the Polish TS rules.

Do they sound like sensible bets?  Maybe I got lucky last night.  I don't want to push my luck.

Well this match has turned into another write off - I had the chance to effectively break even with Krosno at +14 on the handicap but decided to wait one more race and haven’t had the chance since. Disaster.

Just now, Najjer said:

Well this match has turned into another write off - I had the chance to effectively break even with Krosno at +14 on the handicap but decided to wait one more race and haven’t had the chance since. Disaster.

Joke isn't it.

As soon as we place bets Ostrow end up losing the rest of the meeting by 10.

Krosno 3/1 to win the meeting looks a gift now.

Hi

was 6-5 to lebedevs the final outcome and do you know how I can watch theLeszno meeting

thanks

I have done Jack Holder under 10 to try and get a bit back but any help on the last meeting would be appreciated.

Susans1

10 minutes ago, Susans1 said:

I have done Jack Holder under 10 to try and get a bit back but any help on the last meeting would be appreciated.

Susans1

Czestochowa -6 looks the bet to me.

Yes Czestochowa have some concerns over Lindgren and Woryna but Miskowiak will just replace them and beat the vast majority of Gora riders anyway imo.