British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Najjer

Polish Betting 2021

Hi

Tarasenko break down cost me this evening unfortunately I didn’t do the exact -2 never mind not to much damage done

Susans1

3 hours ago, Najjer said:

Been some rainfall this afternoon in Bydgoszcz - maybe I’m wrong but a team consisting of Klindt, Walasek and Gapinski won’t like it if it’s too wet. I really think money on Bydgoszcz to either win outright or the handicap is good value... even if Bet365 doesn’t think so!

Well there you go... right and wrong all at the same time!!

Annoyingly there was an error in play tonight. Before heat 14 they weren’t offering bets on Berntzon but had Hansen total points as 7.5. I bet under 7.5 and then when the bet was placed it changed it to Berntzon!! Obviously the bet lost and bet365 have refused to pay out on Hansen. They have however refunded me my stake in bet credits. Never mind.

Hi

Could anybody explain to me how you get betting in play with Bet365

Thanks

Susans1

1 hour ago, Susans1 said:

Hi

Could anybody explain to me how you get betting in play with Bet365

Thanks

Susans1

Usually about 5 minutes before a match is about to begin and during the course of a match, if you click the “in play” tab across the bottom of the app and then select speedway from across the top menu of sports, it should then display all the relevant matches on offer at that time.

Toruń -14 over Grudziadz 

Zielona Gora -2 over Lublin

Przedpelski off scratch vs Shamek Pawlicki 5/6 seems like a decent shout for me

28 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Toruń -14 over Grudziadz 

Zielona Gora -2 over Lublin

Przedpelski off scratch vs Shamek Pawlicki 5/6 seems like a decent shout for me

Not sure Torun will win by 14.

Another night on the sidelines for me.

Zielona Gora and Lublin is a coin flip imo.

Grudziadz +14 could be worth a go as the Handicap seems a little big but I don't have the bottle to put money down on a team that contains KK and Bjerre.

Good luck all if you're having a bet.

Laguta +3 over fricke is very tempting. Quite short odds but still, might double it up with Jack holder +2 over Nicki. He's due an off night!

Hi Racer

Sorry to trouble you on the same subject but where can I watch this evenings meetings.

thanks Susans1

13 minutes ago, Susans1 said:

Hi Racer

Sorry to trouble you on the same subject but where can I watch this evenings meetings.

thanks Susans1

This thread is updated by me regularly  page 45

Anybody else fancy Chris Holder exactly and under 10? He faces Pedersen at least twice, Lambert and his brother Jack all before the nominated races.

Jack holder went missing mid meeting for torun there! Undecided on the next meeting. Laguta over 8 is standing out at me. He's due a score!

Edited by Kedavra

6 minutes ago, Kedavra said:

Jack holder went missing mid meeting for torun there! Undecided on the next meeting. Laguta over 8 is standing out at me. He's due a score!

Yeah I fancy Laguta over 8. He’s been abit disappointing so far this year but against ZG it’s not without question of him getting 9 tonight.

Im tempted to take Lublin on the +2 handicap too as I fancy them to win

Could anybody tell me points scored by Przadpelski and Pawlicki

thanks