British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Najjer

Polish Betting 2021

46 minutes ago, Kedavra said:

Jack holder went missing mid meeting for torun there! Undecided on the next meeting. Laguta over 8 is standing out at me. He's due a score!

Ever get the feeling it’s not going to be your night?

5 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Ever get the feeling it’s not going to be your night?

100%! If he reels off 3 wins all will be forgiven though. Theoretically it was his toughest heat I suppose. ;)

Edited by Kedavra

1 hour ago, Kedavra said:

100%! If he reels off 3 wins all will be forgiven though. Theoretically it was his toughest heat I suppose. ;)

:approve:

6 minutes ago, Kedavra said:

Never in doubt :rofl: calling it a night now!

I had Michelson over 7.5 in play after his race win too... closely followed by two punctures. Can’t make it up sometimes!

Decent return on Laguta and the handicap hopefully though

I did like hampel over 7 start of meeting,and now looking at his first couple of meetings looks a rejuvenated rider passing riders, definitely one rider to keep an eye on regards h2h and points totals 

Bet365 go with Krosno at -4 over Bydgoszcz today

Nothing of great value sticking out. The only one I would be tempted by at the moment would be Tarasenko -1 over Musielak

Racer

your very quite today have you any fancy’s I just need one reasonable bet.

thanks

Susans1

8 minutes ago, Susans1 said:

Racer

your very quite today have you any fancy’s I just need one reasonable bet.

thanks

Susans1

I have been quiet because i think the bookies have it spot on and i suggest you give it a miss.

21 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

I have been quiet because i think the bookies have it spot on and i suggest you give it a miss.

Racer

everybody is having a quiet day I don’t fancy Bellego over 9 or a match bet off scratch with Levedevs so I will take your advice and give it all a miss

Susans1

2 minutes ago, Susans1 said:

Racer

everybody is having a quiet day I don’t fancy Bellego over 9 or a match bet off scratch with Levedevs so I will take your advice and give it all a miss

Susans1

It`s very wet in Krosno- match delayed sensible decision on your part  as conditions could throw  the form out of the window.

Edited by racers and royals